Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

What do we do when all of the midfielders we have bid for accept our terms? good job we've got the tinkerman.

Once we have the ones we want, all other deals will be pulled. Until the contracts are signed it's all up in the air. 

Serve the Bastards right for dithering and poncing about

We're going to be the first team to play the midfield pentagon. Innovative.

Be brilliant come 1st September when we have Mendy, Kante, Inler, Aranguiz, Veretout, King, Hammond, Drinkwater and James.

My money is on Kingfox starting the "why have be got so many midfielders?" thread

Be brilliant come 1st September when we have Mendy, Kante, Inler, Aranguiz, Veretout, King, Hammond, Drinkwater and James.

My money is on Kingfox starting the "why have be got so many midfielders?" thread

That won't happen my friend.

The links to Kante, Aranguiz, Inler & Veretout all excite me. King can still do a job, but not too bothered about Drinky as I've never been a massive fan of his. Only thing that would worry me is where James would fit when he comes back from injury, wouldn't want James to be left out in the cold.

That won't happen my friend.

The links to Kante, Aranguiz, Inler & Veretout all excite me. King can still do a job, but not too bothered about Drinky as I've never been a massive fan of his. Only thing that would worry me is where James would fit when he comes back from injury, wouldn't want James to be left out in the cold.

Why? James is a grown man. He cant just walk back into the team if he isn't up to it. he was good for us last season but not a world beater, didnt contributes to any goals and hardly any assists. If we can get in better he will have to fight his way back in. We can't live off sentiment.

Why? James is a grown man. He cant just walk back into the team if he isn't up to it. he was good for us last season but not a world beater, didnt contributes to any goals and hardly any assists. If we can get in better he will have to fight his way back in. We can't live off sentiment.

Matty James is one of our most talented players, you know he won't contribute in terms of goals & assists but he is bloody good in other areas. He probably wouldn't start with the likes of Kante, Inler & Aranguiz around for example; however he would be bloody good back up, the guy is too talented to be thrown on the scrap heap.

Matty James is one of our most talented players, you know he won't contribute in terms of goals & assists but he is bloody good in other areas. He probably wouldn't start with the likes of Kante, Inler & Aranguiz around for example; however he would be bloody good back up, the guy is too talented to be thrown on the scrap heap.

That's not the point he's making.

If James comes back from injuries and walks back into the team then that tells us that the current players aren't up to the job.

If he comes back from injury and can't get into the team then it either says that he's isn't up to the job or the other players are better.

Archived