Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

He's actually going to Villa?

I don't know why you would join a sinking ship.

They've done considerably better than us close window it seems so I wouldn't say its exactly a "sinking ship" even though its annoying we keep missing out on targets.

@mohamedbouhafsi: Veretout a choisi AstonVilla plutôt que Leicester ! Belle attitude du FCN aussi qui n'a ps fait monter les enchères absolument avc Leicester

Anyone translate?

Veretout chose instead Astonvilla Leicester ! Nice attitude that the NCF also has upped the ante ps absolutely AVC Leicester

Veretout has chosen Astonvilla rather than Leicester ! Nice attitude of FCN as ps that has upped the auction absolutely AVC Leicester.

This is from google so I don't think it's 100% but you get the idea.

@mohamedbouhafsi: Veretout a choisi AstonVilla plutôt que Leicester ! Belle attitude du FCN aussi qui n'a ps fait monter les enchères absolument avc Leicester

Anyone translate?

Basically says that even French fans are mugging us off

Maybe I'm missing something, but he's a 22 year old who hasn't achieved anything yet? Hadn't heard of the guy a week ago, so won't be sad to see him go elsewhere. I think the desperation for us to sign someone is lowering peoples standards.

Veretout has chosen Astonvilla rather than Leicester ! Nice attitude of FCN as ps that has upped the auction absolutely AVC Leicester.

This is from google so I don't think it's 100% but you get the idea.

Essentially saying it's good of Nantes to have kept their word to Veretout despite our bid being higher than Villa's

We are getting one hell of a reality check this summer.  

Not going to talk about Pearsons sacking but I really suspect the owners have been trying to run before they can walk.  Our goal should have always been about slow sustainable progress over the next five years.  Instead I fear we have thrown that policy away in pursuit of something that frankly isn't realistic for a club with our tiny global stature.

Archived