Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Say it aint so.

He'll probably sign for them, they had said as much at his club. But considering his flight from Nantes went via Amsterdam and the connecting flight wasn't until around 5pm, I doubt very much he signed " this afternoon".

Veretout and Aranguiz and i'll go into the season feeling far more confident.

They'd be two very astute signings.

As would I. I will absolutely eat my words if we manage to get any of them in but I don't see it happening.

Aston Villa told to stop haggling over £8m deal for midfielder Jordan Veretout by Nantes president Waldemar Kita

Aston Villa have been warned to stop 'haggling' over terms for Jordan Veretout and make up their minds by the end of Wednesday.

Villa had an £8million bid accepted by Nantes for the midfielder but Leicester have offered £9m plus bonuses.

'They (Aston Villa) are haggling on certain details. They need to be careful because if they continue to haggle they might lose the player from right under their noses. They have until this evening to take a decision.

'I'm set to lose €5m (£3.5m) (by taking Villa's deal and not Leicester's),' he told L'Equipe. 

'I am a pillock. I would have never thought I would have done anything other than try to raise the price, but I am not going to go against the boy. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3179309/Aston-Villa-told-stop-haggling-8m-deal-midfielder-Jordan-Veretout-Nantes-president-Waldemar-Kita.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Archived