Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

I've been banned a few times and I am very very sorry. I can't tell you what it was I did wrong because I don't actually know. Nobody ever tells me why, but I am so sorry for whatever it was I posted. My life is so full of shame because of this, which is why I am now full of remorse and hope I can be forgiven.

I think I disagreed with a couple of people who I called 'chumps' and who may have been 'mods' or whatever they are called. I never used abusive language or stuff like that, but I did use the word 'chumps' for which I will always be sorry.

I used to believe in 'freedom of speech', but not anymore, I promise.

I've been banned a few times and I am very very sorry. I can't tell you what it was I did wrong because I don't actually know. Nobody ever tells me why, but I am so sorry for whatever it was I posted. My life is so full of shame because of this, which is why I am now full of remorse and hope I can be forgiven.

I think I disagreed with a couple of people who I called 'chumps' and who may have been 'mods' or whatever they are called. I never used abusive language or stuff like that, but I did use the word 'chumps' for which I will always be sorry.

360x226px-LL-a9670105_Not-sure-if-seriou

I must say the alter egos posts are quite funny knowing what we know now. Started by blasting Bert a load for being ITK and getting stuff wrong, then Qwerty shows up and he starts praising him and backing him when his stuff was wrong.

I'm starting to think it was a social experiment, or he's a nutter... benefit of the doubt.

I used to believe in 'freedom of speech', but not anymore, I promise.

I got told you were banned for not being nearly as funny as you thought you were.

Poor to have Qwerty banned.

It's up to the reader to decide whether it is truthful information or not. I do think that Qwerty had good info on Cambiasso, same as Fourth Official (Toffee Fox) and there most probably stages where the deal was sorted.

If you all think back to before Cambiasso signed, it was a very lengthy process and then he signed. He (or agent) is obviously quite difficult which has or could have made reliable information redundant.

If one person is going to get banned for information not coming to fruition then I think you need to ban everyone that posts something that ends up being incorrect.

Poor to have Qwerty banned.

It's up to the reader to decide whether it is truthful information or not. I do think that Qwerty had good info on Cambiasso, same as Fourth Official (Toffee Fox) and there most probably stages where the deal was sorted.

If you all think back to before Cambiasso signed, it was a very lengthy process and then he signed. He (or agent) is obviously quite difficult which has or could have made reliable information redundant.

If one person is going to get banned for information not coming to fruition then I think you need to ban everyone that posts something that ends up being incorrect.

Presuming you didn't bother to read the last two pages.

Ramadaone is also reliable. He just got hammered with the whole hopper on trial at wba thing. Which could well have happened

Trust me it did

Still think in time he will prove to be much better than Scunthorpes level but that might depend on if he can handle the stick he will inevitably get

Qwerty banned for having two accounts fair enough

Qwerty banned for giving duff info is a bit strong

Lots going on behind the scenes which is hardly news but timescales difficult to as lots of bartering to be done

My personal guess would be confirmed news by end of weekend but suppose anyone could say that

Qwerty also said that Nugent got sent home from Thailand for alcohol poisoning.

After speaking to my friend who works at the club and who was in Thailand with them he told me Nugent didn't get sent home at all.

He did get sent back to the hotel on a night out as he was bladdered

Would now be a Good time to mention that reports in France are saying that a £7m bid was rejected from an English club?

Not defending Qwerty (I don't want banned) but it certainly looks like he could have been accurate with this one...

I would also like to point out that it is a RUMOURS page after all. If everything that was posted was true then wouldn't that make it a FACTS page?

(please don't ban me)

Archived