Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Meaning ranieri... Sven went for crazy targets like Bekham and we ended up with overpriced panic purchases like beckford so ranieri feels to me like he is turning into a Sven mark II

We currently have the same scouting network and director of football as under Pearson. Pretty sure they're handling all of this rather than allowing Ranieri to take over and sign whoever he likes.

Meaning ranieri... Sven went for crazy targets like Bekham and we ended up with overpriced panic purchases like beckford so ranieri feels to me like he is turning into a Sven mark II

Did you say the same when we were linked with Cambiasso last summer? Give the bloke a chance

We currently have the same scouting network and director of football as under Pearson. Pretty sure they're handling all of this rather than allowing Ranieri to take over and sign whoever he likes.

Are you honestly saying that ranieri has no say over who comes to the club?

Are you honestly saying that ranieri has no say over who comes to the club?

No, of course not. I'm saying that there's no way he's taken full control of the signings, overruling much of the input from Walsh etc. and favouring his own opinion, which must be what's happening to support what you seem to be alleging. I imagine he has as much input as Pearson had and the club continues to run as before, rather than Ranieri strolling in and immediately signing whoever. Of course, I'm just guessing so maybe that's exactly what's happening. No idea.

No, of course not. I'm saying that there's no way he's taken full control of the signings, overruling much of the input from Walsh etc. and favouring his own opinion, which must be what's happening to support what you seem to be alleging. I imagine he has as much input as Pearson had and the club continues to run as before, rather than Ranieri strolling in and immediately signing whoever. Of course, I'm just guessing so maybe that's exactly what's happening. No idea.

The whole reason we were going for Mendy was because ranieri preferred him to Kante.

The blue print of transfers that went on with Pearson and walshy can not be assumed to be the same for Ranieri...

The whole reason we were going for Mendy was because ranieri preferred him to Kante.

The blue print of transfers that went on with Pearson and walshy can not be assumed to be the same for Ranieri...

According to who?

Surely we went off Kante because he was never interested in coming here?

Just here to point out that none of the links to Veretout, us, Spurs, L'pool or otherwise have any substance.  The Spurs one on the previous page says nothing more than Spurs could be willing to pay 15m€ and that if such a price is offered then Nantes would have to think hard about it.  Baseless speculation at its finest.

Archived