Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Question everyone - How does one attain 'ITK' status?  Does it require a sworn statement from your brain surgeon?  Must you been institutionalized for a minimum period?  How???

Thanks

Lou Nee Bin

This whole history of being ITK stuff is absolute guff.

With football clubs changing internally so often how can somebody's source stay for such a long time? I just dont buy it, unless its some random person like the milk man or the birch.... who in fairness probably dont here the in's and outs of things.

The only credible source I can think of for over 10 years is Conrad Logan and since he's gone all the ITK's have gone to shit.

I used to play football with a lad who literally hung round belvoir drive whenever city were training from the mid 90's up until Pearson banned him a couple of years back he got to know a lot of the players over the years and would get a fair bit of info

In fairness qwerty is no more cringey than the people who immediately just lapped up what he said, for example people literally telling him they loved him because he said Cambiasso was staying.

It's amazing  how quickly you can become popular saying bullshit that people want to hear.

Works for politicians.

Close or lock this thread, do something useful for once mods rather than banning people.

Yep, let's keep locking and re opening threads in case something does or doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

There's talk of Bournemouth being in for him too but there has been a PL bid turned down and a journalist on Nantes reckons they are unlikely to sell and will keep for another year... I reckon we'll have to pay over the odds to land this fish.

I love how everyone assumes that we're actually after the players that we're linked to in the newspapers.

You should start a thread discussing the players we are going to sign that are not linked in the newspapers.

Archived