Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Trust me it did

Still think in time he will prove to be much better than Scunthorpes level but that might depend on if he can handle the stick he will inevitably get

Qwerty banned for having two accounts fair enough

Qwerty banned for giving duff info is a bit strong

Lots going on behind the scenes which is hardly news but timescales difficult to as lots of bartering to be done

My personal guess would be confirmed news by end of weekend but suppose anyone could say that

I bet Hopper's dad wasn't very happy with him. Not only did he embarrass him he also lost him custom from the club as they spent thousands and thousands of pounds buying watches from him.

Trust me it did

Still think in time he will prove to be much better than Scunthorpes level but that might depend on if he can handle the stick he will inevitably get

Qwerty banned for having two accounts fair enough

Qwerty banned for giving duff info is a bit strong

Lots going on behind the scenes which is hardly news but timescales difficult to as lots of bartering to be done

My personal guess would be confirmed news by end of weekend but suppose anyone could say that

Re EC - were u under the impression that he was going to sign last week? I was told by someone at the club that it was imminent so they must have thought it was 'in the bag'.

I don't usually have any ITK stuff from the club. Just happened to be speaking to someone on an advertising matter.

Re EC - were u under the impression that he was going to sign last week? I was told by someone at the club that it was imminent so they must have thought it was 'in the bag'.

I don't usually have any ITK stuff from the club. Just happened to be speaking to someone on an advertising matter.

I think he has said several times he was under the impression it wouldn't happen.

Have you heard anything?

Made three bids, all rejected. May go back with another offer, but we're monitoring other players and could move on to them.

Anyway folks, have we any news on the subject matter? The footballer......

Up the City.....

No, otherwise we'd be talking about that.

I was told there was no chance of him signing but that doesn't mean to say discussions didn't take place I suppose

My version doesn't quite stack up otherwise surely he would have announced it much earlier so something isn't quite right

All water under the bridge either way unfortunately

I was told there was no chance of him signing but that doesn't mean to say discussions didn't take place I suppose

My version doesn't quite stack up otherwise surely he would have announced it much earlier so something isn't quite right

Heard anything about Veretout, Mendy or N'golo?

Quite frankly, if I was ITK I would also create a 2nd account to post info from. An account to hide behind, so to speak. So I can be myself on the other account and to defect attention.

There's so many times players have reportedly signed only to have that information pulled quickly. Pretty sure that's happened on the official website. Didn't the mercury run a story about yohan cruyff signing for us only for the deal to fall through?

The only thing that banning qwerty will achieve is making people who are ITKs nervous about sharing info in case they go and get banned.

Surely it will be up to us wether we want to believe what he says?

And yes, babs I'm aware mark has said he had two accounts. I'm pretty sure he wasn't the first and won't be the last. I'd hazard a guess that there's plenty of people around who have two accounts... I used to be an admin in a chat room and it's minimal effort to find out if people have more than one name.

So I'm assuming that there will now be a cull of all those people with 2 names?

One element if his statement ssid he had only been offered a contract 24hrs before his statement. Either he's fibbing or the club didnt try/ try hard enough

user_off.pngqwerty123

qwerty123

Reserve Team

• default_large.png
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 151 posts
Posted Today, 10:23 AM

I seem to have been blocked from posting in the transfer forum so thought i'd drop a quick note here.

We've always posted information thats been given to us because we are fans like anyone else. We want the best for the fans and feel its fair to pass on any information that we are given.

I/We have never stated to be ITK or that we have the inside track on transfers etc. but we do receive information and fell obligated to pass it on.

I understand the frustration with the EC saga. As most people are aware a deal was agreed in principle before the Pearson sacking; thats the information we were given. We were also told he had signed last week but that information was incorrect.

If people would like us to continue posting the information we recieve i am happy to. Likewise if people don't want to hear or dont trust us then we'll stop.

Clearly he has more than one account, the clue was when he kept putting "we"

We do have 2 accounts yes. One where we post the club related info on and the other as a more general posting account

Again apologies for posting incorrect info. We will continue to post what we can on the qwerty account if we are able to

Also to stress the we. It's not just one person that uses the qwerty account

We do have 2 accounts yes. One where we post the club related info on and the other as a more general posting account

Again apologies for posting incorrect info. We will continue to post what we can on the qwerty account if we are able to

54719636.jpg

Lovely shit arse, I wonder what made you come up with that username lol

As you're clearly not banned, why don't you just post it from this account?!

Fair play having 2 accounts but posting in reply to Qwerty info and saying keep the info up is cringe lol

Archived