Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

We do have 2 accounts yes. One where we post the club related info on and the other as a more general posting account

Again apologies for posting incorrect info. We will continue to post what we can on the qwerty account if we are able to

Also to stress the we. It's not just one person that uses the qwerty account

Do you both have the same name?

I find it amazing that people don't trust the people who run the board, actually wanting bullshitters to be able to continue posting rubbish beggers belief. How many times does it take for someone to be wrong until people stop believing them? Because so far a quick scan of his postings and there is so much stuff posted as certainties that turned out to be guff I'm starting to think they can be wrong infinitely.... are people desperate to believe?

But if it's 'we', then presumably it's not inconceivable for one account to reply to the other??

This seems to have trashed the thread. Ironically, we might actually sign this fella!

I'd imagine that's what they would like you to believe. If Mark wants to expand on the details then that's up to him, I've made my feelings clear anyway.

Would anyone trust someone who replies to their own info within minutes of posting?

I will be all means retract the ban if there's an outrage but it was purely done for the benefit of the forum!

This is hilarious.

It seems QWERTY has been banned. Don't see how the MODs can make a judgement on whether or not what he posts is true.

Shame. I doubt he'll continue to post on the forum

Maybe he can use his other account to post those made up thoughts in his head to fool the rest of the forum, what do you think Shit_arse?

This was the best bit.

In fairness qwerty is no more cringey than the people who immediately just lapped up what he said, for example people literally telling him they loved him because he said Cambiasso was staying.

It's amazing  how quickly you can become popular saying bullshit that people want to hear.

In fairness qwerty is no more cringey than the people who immediately just lapped up what he said, for example people literally telling him they loved him because he said Cambiasso was staying.

It's amazing  how quickly you can become popular saying bullshit that people want to hear.

To be fair, most of those licking his arse were qwerty's alts!

This whole history of being ITK stuff is absolute guff. 

With football clubs changing internally so often how can somebody's source stay for such a long time?  I just dont buy it, unless its some random person like the milk man or the birch.... who in fairness probably dont here the in's and outs of things. 

The only credible source I can think of for over 10 years is Conrad Logan and since he's gone all the ITK's have gone to shit. 

Archived