Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Lcfc plane tracking topic

Time to bump this up

if we don't have a jet in Algiers tomorrow morning first thing then i doubt we can do a deal. 

Algeria will want him back at a reasonable time and not being up all hours. 

Suspect we could do a medical somewhere in the south of France or italy but doubt we would do one in Algiers.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Time to bump this up

if we don't have a jet in Algiers tomorrow morning first thing then i doubt we can do a deal. 

Suspect we could do a medical somewhere in the south of France or italy but doubt we would do one in Algiers.

I'm sure if we needed to then we'd find as well as fund a private medical centre/hospital in Algiers. 

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Time to bump this up

Can't you do the medicals after, so long as certain paperwork it lodged I think.

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

you can, but its quite a risk really...

You just don't complete the deal, the passing of paperwork isn't binding. You just have to lodge an intent / agreement to buy and some of the paperwork / box ticking can be completed later... or scrapped if they fail it. Something like that anyway.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

You just don't complete the deal, the passing of paperwork isn't binding. You just have to lodge an intent / agreement to buy and some of the paperwork / box ticking can be completed later... or scrapped if they fail it. Something like that anyway.

cant imagine the selling club would be ok with that... they'd probably want assurances that you wont back out of the deal before they go get replacements in, so they would want all that agreed with them...

• 5 months later...