Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

Interesting choice picking Chilwell for LCB. I guess this is his biggest test so far, if he does a good job today I expect him to atleast be in the 18 for Sunderland. 

Thought Ulloa had been doggo so far in pre-season? Can see the strikeforce and formation changing at HT with Kram and Okazaki coming on.

I'd expect him to start next week unless Morgan is back and ready. There is no reason why CR would put him in the last practice match otherwise IMO - unless he brings him off at half time for Moore/Fuchs.

I'd expect him to start next week unless Morgan is back and ready. There is no reason why CR would put him in the last practice match otherwise IMO - unless he brings him off at half time for Moore/Fuchs.

Suspect that is very likely. Along with a similar switch in attackers?

I watched Chilwell play for the U21s last season a few times, always thought he was our top top prospect who we should keep hold of - but always pictured him being an attacking fullback, in the same sense of Jeffrey Schlupp pre-positional move to LW, which he does so well for the academy. 

Can't look past Wasilewski, Huth, and Morgan for Sunderland, I expect Morgan to be fit and slot right back in.

I watched Chilwell play for the U21s last season a few times, always thought he was our top top prospect who we should keep hold of - but always pictured him being an attacking fullback, in the same sense of Jeffrey Schlupp pre-positional move to LW, which he does so well for the academy. 

Can't look past Wasilewski, Huth, and Morgan for Sunderland, I expect Morgan to be fit and slot right back in.

Yep I'd hope Morgan is ready to come back in too. Anybody know if he is back training with the squad?

Have a feeling Morgan WON'T be in favour with Ranieri.. Bit cumbersome to play the Italian style of football he wants... Morgan might just join Konchesky out of the door!

Have a feeling Morgan WON'T be in favour with Ranieri.. Bit cumbersome to play the Italian style of football he wants... Morgan might just join Konchesky out of the door!

Baseless

We havent out right replaced him as captain, we've continued Kasper in deputy and Ranieri even said himself in an interview Wes IS the Captain. Add to that he's a bloody good player with some very handy attributes, his stats last season stand out along side Huth.

Dont get the blood baiting for him, it seems once one falls people move on to someone else to jump on. Konch was last, Wellens before that; some fans are cannibals

Excited about Chilwell. He's a great prospect. Even if he does well though, I wouldn't rule out Fuchs playing there next week. And there's no great reason to think Wes won't have a claim when he's back. of course, if the team is playing great without him, tough luck. 

Do we know who's captain today?

Archived