Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

Remember the game in the Championship at night a couple of seasons ago they said no tickets would be available on the day, and guess what yes they were. Tempted to go in the home end if I can't get one in the away end.

Remember the game in the Championship at night a couple of seasons ago they said no tickets would be available on the day, and guess what yes they were. Tempted to go in the home end if I can't get one in the away end.

Just be careful bud beware of the Zulu's if you're in the home end they are one set of fans u don't want to mess with !!

I assume we will be fielding our strongest team then?

--------------Kasper---------------

---------Was----Huth-----Moore--------

Albrighton---King---Hammond-------Fuchs

--------------Nuge----------------

----------Kramaric------Vardy-------

This is why we need 3 midfielders! As mentioned above... No mahrez??? Clubs best player! Doh!

Anyone know how far it is to walk from New Street to St Andrews?

Years since I went there but isn't it about 2 miles away? Can't remember walking from New Street so must have drove there

First time in about 20 years that I won't watch a single pre season game, just can't be bothered to waste my time watching this shit

agree. Pre season games are rubbish! They mean nothing. Even when we score it doesn't matter! I passionately hate them from a supporters point of view! Would never waste a single penny on them.

hoefully Kante and Cantarrvaro will see some action ( id imagine in official documentation not complete they could take part as "trialists")

Kante is not a trialist. His registration belongs to Caen. Would need their (and their insurance compnIes) permission. That wouldn't happen.

I thought Cantarrvaro is playing for the U21's ????

Is there a stream for this match? Obviously I don't condone that sort of thing and certainly won't be watching it but if anyone knows of one that I can be aware of so I can acknowledge my disgust that would be great.

lol I know one but I just really don't want to upset you

This is why we need 3 midfielders! As mentioned above... No mahrez??? Clubs best player! Doh!

Why do people keep saying Mahrez is our best player?

He went missing as much as he impressed last season. Scoring a goal against a team who stands off him in pre-season don't mean nothing. He has potential to have a great season but Vardy and Huth have done enough to be considered our best player over him.

Archived