Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamieanderson93

Birmingham saturday

fully expect a couple of new signings to play today 

--------------------------------------kasper--------------------------------------

-----------------huth---------------was------------chielinni------------------

---------------------------kante-----------de rossi-----------------------------

allbrighton----------------------------------------------schlupp---------------

-----------------------------mahrez--------------------------------------------

-----------vardy--------------------------austin--------------------------------

I assume we will be fielding our strongest team then?

--------------Kasper---------------

---------Was----Huth-----Moore--------

Albrighton---King---Hammond-------Fuchs

--------------Nuge----------------

----------Kramaric------Vardy-------

Actual strength?...'cos I think Jeff benches the most.

Why do people keep saying Mahrez is our best player?

He went missing as much as he impressed last season. Scoring a goal against a team who stands off him in pre-season don't mean nothing. He has potential to have a great season but Vardy and Huth have done enough to be considered our best player over him.

Vardy went missing as much as he impressed last season.

Do people actually enjoy listening to a friendly? I mean watching one is dull enough but at least you get to see some of the players, but why would you put yourselves through 90 mins of listening to Stringer talk shite about a meaningless game that people on here will review a lot more comprehensively afterwards?

Do people actually enjoy listening to a friendly? I mean watching one is dull enough but at least you get to see some of the players, but why would you put yourselves through 90 mins of listening to Stringer talk shite about a meaningless game that people on here will review a lot more comprehensively afterwards?

I feed off the anger it causes.

CLUzNPxW8AAvLKV.jpg

Is that Kanté back left?

City: Schmeichel, Albrighton, Wasilewski, Huth, Chilwell, Schlupp, King, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy, Ulloa.

Subs: Schwarzer, De Laet, Hammond, Lawrence, SImpson, Moore, Kramarić, Okazaki, Fuchs, Nugent.

City:

Schmeichel,

Albrighton, Wasilewski, Huth, Chilwell, Schlupp,

King, Drinkwater,

Mahrez,

Vardy, Ulloa.

Subs: Schwarzer, De Laet, Hammond, Lawrence, SImpson, Moore, Kramarić, Okazaki, Fuchs, Nugent.

Interesting choice picking Chilwell for LCB. I guess this is his biggest test so far, if he does a good job today I expect him to atleast be in the 18 for Sunderland. 

Thought Ulloa had been doggo so far in pre-season? Can see the strikeforce and formation changing at HT with Kram and Okazaki coming on.

Archived