Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kara Mbodj

Have a champions league team put their bid in yet?

Have to say, I like competing with CL teams. Shows where we are at in ambition and, increasingly, stature. It wasn't that long ago that FT generated 100 pages as we battled it out with Bristol City for a player!!

Have to say, I like competing with CL teams. Shows where we are at in ambition and, increasingly, stature. It wasn't that long ago that FT generated 100 pages as we battled it out with Bristol City for a player!!

Sado Massachist!!

You mean that lad who's now 28, without a club and who's name is now noted only for wine gums?

Is it harsh to suggest this might be Karma?

I know google translate is rubbish, but does that actually say we have bid, or are just interested?

They say the Flemish newspaper Het laatste nieuws is saying that we are interested and, according to them, we are willing to offer up to 8M€ (so around 5.5M£)

Sado Massachist!!

You mean that lad who's now 28, without a club and who's name is now noted only for wine gums?

Is it harsh to suggest this might be Karma?

At my age, I'm prepared to try anything to add some quality to life. But, given those two options, I'll lean towards the wine gums.

Archived