Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kara Mbodj

We put a bid in, player doesn't want to come, some team of equal standard or just above comes in, makes and offer, and player goes there instead.

Saved a 30 page thread.

cheers  :thumbup:

A genuine lol from me.

Still giggling like an idiot now.  :D

Is this the guy who was an absolute beast on FM about 3 seasons ago? lol

He is. Still not forgiven my board for selling him under my nose for a mere £4m on my Tromso save on FM2013 :angry:

I'm tempted to tell you lot this lad was at burton, it's an educated guess as I walked passed the vip entrance and two blokes that looked spitting image of himself and his agent walked in after getting out of a big 4x4 vehicle.

ITK!

I'm tempted to tell you lot this lad was at burton, it's an educated guess as I walked passed the vip entrance and two blokes that looked spitting image of himself and his agent walked in after getting out of a big 4x4 vehicle.

How tempted are you?

i'd rather you kept your temptations to yourself ;)

dare ya

Archived