Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Crystal Palace (17/20) vs Aston Villa - Palace is a notoriously difficult place to go with a terrific atmosphere, they made Selhurst into a bit of a fortress last season and I believe it will be no different this time around. They have strengthened well, particularly with Cabaye in midfield and should have plenty of attacking threat to see off Villa, for whom I quite simply don't know where the goals are going to come from.

QPR (3/4) vs Rotherham - Recently relegated QPR picked up their first league win in midweek, coming from two goals down to beat Wolves at Molineux. This should give QPR a great boost and with their main attacking threats Austin and Phillips both getting in on the act in midweek, I can't see Rotherham posing a threat at Loftus Road. Rotherham have started poorly and only a bore draw against Preston in midweek saw them finally register a point on the board in the league. QPR should have more than enough to see them off.

£10 double pays £32.38 (SkyBet)

That'll do, somehow managed to avoid the dodgy results unlike my acca..

Going for a hopeful double today.

Man City + BTTS @ 5/2.

City seem to be in the mood for goals this season scoring 6 in their first 2. Everton have scored 5 and conceded 2 this season. I I fancy Everton to be the first team to score against City this season but not to have enough to pick up a point.

Barca + BTTS @ 21/10.

This is just purely a gut feeling, Barca seem to have the ability to bang in anwhere between 2-7 goals in a game, but they always seem succeptible to conceding. Especially if the Spanish version of the community shield is anything to go by.

Odds are 9.85/1 on WillHill, £10 returns £108.50.

Leicester vs Tottenham - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE - 8/13. Always goals in this fixture.

Sunderland vs Swansea - SWANSEA - 11/10. Sunderland are absolutely bollocks. Expect this to finish 0-3/0-4. Nailed on 1-1 then

£10 pays £0 £33.92

lol

WEEK THREE

c349bdb9-ee1e-43e4-96bf-82859ceb2f13.png

And what a disaster it was for most of us. 

As you can see from our two new features, the streak column and the total profit/loss score, it was horrific out there this weekend. The streak column shows us that only 5 tips won through the whole of last week, so well done to those five for avoiding Swansea and West Ham lol

Unluckiest loser of the week probably goes to current bottom of the league benthefoxface who had a btts/result double on crystal palace (won 2-1) & city (who's Wes Morgan header in the dying stages was 6 inches either side away from being their winner) would've paid a monster amount, too. Unlucky. 

So we're now over £150 down to the bookies so far this season, so a good week needed to sort us out chaps! 

Right going for it this week. Up the City. 

Leicester to win & over 2.5 goals (@ Bury & @ Bournemouth) @ 8/5 & 17/4. 

We've had 11 goals in our first three games, scoring 7 and winning 2 of them. the only game we didn't win we had chances to do so (hit the post, point blank save, should've had a pen). 

Bury have conceded 10 goals in 4 games, the worst record in their division, and have lost 3-4 and drawn 3-3 in their last two games. Would expect and hope we can score 3/4/5. 

Bournemouth will see us at home as a game they should be winning if they were to stay up. They'll attack us and they will probably score (like everyone else we've played this season). But we will score more. 

£10 pays £136.50

Archived