Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Amazes me how people get written off so quickly especially when we are having a great team run and everyone is fit and on form.

Theres more to it though if CR won't even put him on the bench ...   For whatever reason his face does not seem to fit ....   The Hull game will be interesting.

Theres more to it though if CR won't even put him on the bench ...   For whatever reason his face does not seem to fit ....   The Hull game will be interesting.

Not really, we had Mahrez on the bench.

Not really, we had Mahrez on the bench.

Starting with two FW's and as the only fit striker Kramaric still can't make a seven man bench.

As Countryfox said it's telling when our record signing can't make the final 18 man squad. Maybe Kramaric does has a future here but CR is certainly sending him a message to either play how he wants him to play or leave.

True ... and thats what CR said ..  but when a nearly £10m player can't make the bench I think there is more to it.   Time will tell.

Starting with two FW's and as the only fit striker Kramaric still can't make a seven man bench.

As Countryfox said it's telling when our record signing can't make the final 18 man squad. Maybe Kramaric does has a future here but CR is certainly sending him a message to either play how he wants him to play or leave.

He's not our record signing and he didn't cost £10m. It's been repeated a number of times by Geoff Peters on here and the Merc but it was something like £7.3m.

CR

Ranieri did not have a recognised striker on the bench and did not select Andrej Kramaric, despite Leonardo Ulloa being ruled out with a thigh strain.

"There was a little problem for Ulloa and we wanted to be sure he would be okay, but I think for the next match he will be available," said Ranieri.

"There is no problem with Kramaric. I chose others to come on the bench.

"I had players who can play in more positions, and can change the match and the team."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-winger-Riyad-Mahrez-number-says/story-28012505-detail/story.html#ixzz3p5lc4mcO 

Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

I'm going to read between the lines - Cr does not think Karamaric can change the match or the team.

I think there is every likelihood he won't start against Hull. We're in the last 16 of a cup with a good chance of going through but still play a side who were in the PL last season. I'd be disappointed if CR purely gave the second string a run out as standard as we have a great opportunity to make the QF. I could see Okazaki starting with Ulloa.

De Laet

Benalouane

Was

Chilwell

Albrighton

Inler

King

Schlupp

Okazaki

Ulloa

Dodoo easily deserves to start at Hull, having scored 75% of our cup goals so far

He looked like a boy against men when we played West Ham despite his goal.

I'll be hoping he doesn't start as I want us to give ourselves the best possible chance of winning rather than an excuse to develop a young player.

CR will stick with our backups. They are easily good enough to beat Hull.

It's that sort of arrogance that will see us knocked out of this competition.

Remember it was only a few months a go that Hull were a PL team and rated above us.

Thing is if he does get a run out against Hull if he has a worldly doesn't make him the next best thing and if he has a shocker doesn't make him rubbish (though obviously the majority of the comments on this thread will be reactionary one way or the other like most threads), his confidence is shot at present from all the information available and he needs a run of games to get some form back but obviously that's the problem because we can't afford to give someone time to run themselves in to form, especially while we keep playing well and picking up points when he isn't involved. Lad is stuck between a rock and a hard place have to feel sorry for him.

Thing is if he does get a run out against Hull if he has a worldly doesn't make him the next best thing and if he has a shocker doesn't make him rubbish (though obviously the majority of the comments on this thread will be reactionary one way or the other like most threads), his confidence is shot at present from all the information available and he needs a run of games to get some form back but obviously that's the problem because we can't afford to give someone time to run themselves in to form, especially while we keep playing well and picking up points when he isn't involved. Lad is stuck between a rock and a hard place have to feel sorry for him.

I don't, if he's low on confidence as everyone keeps saying you just wouldn't try and chip the keeper in the West Ham home game. You'd do almost any other type of shot other than a chip, trying that shows a confidence and an arrogance. I don't have a problem with players being confident or arrogant, it can make some very good players. But there is a time and a place.

It's that sort of arrogance that will see us knocked out of this competition.

Remember it was only a few months a go that Hull were a PL team and rated above us.

And now they are not.

Leeds and Forest won in Europe too once you know?

I don't, if he's low on confidence as everyone keeps saying you just wouldn't try and chip the keeper in the West Ham home game. You'd do almost any other type of shot other than a chip, trying that shows a confidence and an arrogance. I don't have a problem with players being confident or arrogant, it can make some very good players. But there is a time and a place.

Yeah he's tried a few too many chips but bit harsh maybe wouldn't feel sorry for him if he played for Villa but last time I checked he played for Leicester.

Archived