Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Have we been the 'My Club' feature on MOTD 2 yet??

There's only 5 left and I'm yet to see ours,, but I think I've only seen a few of the features so I don't know if I've missed it.

IIRC we were the first.

• 2 weeks later...

No chance, Huth one is more of a Peno though because his hand was out... Simpson well was natural movement

Huth had his eyes closed when it hit him. Seen them given but it would be so harsh.

Huth had his eyes closed when it hit him. Seen them given but it would be so harsh.

I agree I still don't think it is a penalty, Huth knows nothing about it but that shows how much the Simpson one isn't really, plus if it doesn't hit his arm it hits his side with same effect

I think Carl the Llama had it right in the match thread.

If youre preventing an advantage, its handball.

Removes all the natural and unnatural rubbish and gives some clarity.

Kevin Kilbane: "It's an amazing transformation - I think they (Leicester) might have won more premier league points than anyone else this year as well"

Talk about stating the obvious. What a muppet

Kevin Kilbane: "It's an amazing transformation - I think they (Leicester) might have won more premier league points than anyone else this year as well"

lol he thinks? Talking as if it's something he's heard down the pub and he's not quite sure if it's true.

I think Carl the Llama had it right in the match thread.

If youre preventing an advantage, its handball.

Removes all the natural and unnatural rubbish and gives some clarity.

I don't agree, otherwise you have players smashing the ball and if you can't get out the way and hits a hand it is the harshest of penelties... both incidents today would have been truly poor decisions of given. It needs to be clear that the player has moved his hand to block the ball ... we can't have penalties given when it is impossible to get out the way

7 points clear... let me go off and do the math we might have less than villa hold on okay...

Archived