Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Jamie Vardy

This is the biggest load of crap, written to try and sensationalise something thats not even newsworthy.

It really is a bit rich for the sun to run a story like this given their track record of calling the germans krauts, and constantly going on about the war, whenever england play a big game with germany!

As for the phrase Jap, i for one never realised it was seen as racist, and have used that word myself in the past, and never in a demeaning way.

I just thought it was like calling an australian an aussie.

Lets be right, if vardy did say Jap, i really dont believe he would have said it thinking it was a racist remark.

The whole story is absolutely ridiculous, and not worth the paper its been written on, and shows the depths that the sun will plumb down too in order to sensationalise a non story, in order to try and stir shit!

Not condoning this but people are overreacting here. Terry and Suarez were guilty of (much worse) racism and neither were sacked by their clubs. The 3 stooges sacking wasn't just about the racist slur it was the fact it was in Thailand and embarrassing for the owners plus the players were dispensable. We are not going to sack our best striker!

Seems like a non story. Just seems like they've waited til him and the club have had a good moment to try and sour it. *****.

He should just say that he said "did you think I just said "yo Jap walk on""?

Apparently that's a legitimate way of getting off

Clearly heard "Jap" the second time. I think the term is racist. But Vardy wasn't really using it as an insult or to be racist, clearly using it to try to get the person's attention. And yes, Vardy was pissed off and a bit "aggressive", but again, nothing really racist.

Would be gutted if vardy was sold, but the owners know how important he is to us... So it wouldn't happen. A bid of £18 million and he can go though. Kramaric and okazaki would be fine

You undervalue his worth to us.

If I were the chairman, though, I'd take steps to educate the players away from extreme gambling. It's a cancer that has, and can, wreck so many sportsman's lives.

Archived