Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Virginia Shooting live on TV

That Sun front page. Wow!

Plenty of other front pages. Wow.

Yeah they COULD show the murder occurring, but that doesn't mean they absolutely had to. Quite a deficiency in class being shown by the press this morning.

Plenty of other front pages. Wow.

Yeah they COULD show the murder occurring, but that doesn't mean they absolutely had to. Quite a deficiency in class being shown by the press this morning.

The Sun are the only ones who felt the need to photoshop in a gun shot though. As always if every paper does something out of order then the Sun will go that little bit further.

The Sun are the only ones who felt the need to photoshop in a gun shot though. As always if every paper does something out of order then the Sun will go that little bit further.

I thought the Times and Daily Mail pics of the poor woman recoiling in terror were worse than the photoshop job in the Sun, but they are all pretty bad.

I thought the Times and Daily Mail pics of the poor woman recoiling in terror were worse than the photoshop job in the Sun, but they are all pretty bad.

I just feel one is showing the news, what actually happened, no matter how shocking and horrible that is, whilst the sun has doctored an image to make it more shocking and sellable.

Looks somewhat photoshopped on The Sun tbh. Such an over the top newspaper. About as much class as Katie Price in a strip club.

it is photoshopped. the gun blast isnt like that especially from a gun like that. sadly we are talking about it and they are getting free press. 

Just read the killer is dead. A patrol car spotted his vehicle gave chase which then crashed and when the officers got to the car they found him dead through gun shot wound. Self inflicted.

he survived the gunshot wound for starters but died in hospital. 

Just read the killer is dead. A patrol car spotted his vehicle gave chase which then crashed and when the officers got to the car they found him dead through gun shot wound. Self inflicted.

he survived the gunshot wound for starters but died in hospital. 

Shame he didn't film that as well..Arsehole!!

He just needs to be locked up.

As does anyone who campaigns against gun control. Absolute scum.

Most people who have legal guns are not criminals and murderers. Chicago has very strict gun laws and yet has very high numbers of shootings. One weekend in July 82 people were shot in Illinois and I bet that most were shot with illegal guns.

Taking peoples legal guns will not solve anything. All that will happen is normal people will be less safe in their own homes. Illegal guns would still be easily available to millions of criminals and wrong'uns.

As I get older nothing surprises me in this world no more, we live in such a ****ed up place 

I just think that there were probably similarly horrible acts committed by men back in the days, but thanks to the media (and in this case, the killer's own narcissistic need to go viral himself after he killed two people) we now know more than ever before, 24/7.

Imagine a time where you had to rely on print only or couriers to bring you the (late) news.

I just think that there were probably similarly horrible acts committed by men back in the days, but thanks to the media (and in this case, the killer's own narcissistic need to go viral himself after he killed two people) we now know more than ever before, 24/7.

Imagine a time where you had to rely on print only or couriers to bring you the (late) news.

Much much worse, you can't fixate on negative stories because lets face it the news often will cover negative stories the vast majority of the time.  The facts are we are blessed to live in a truly wonderous place.

That Sun front page is a shocker. A ****ing photoshopped gun?

They're not the only ones though. This is from Vienna, I believe.

Showing stills from both videos, I mean... I think saying 'a lack of class' doesn't really cover it.

AUT_HEUTE.jpg

That Sun front page is a shocker. A ****ing photoshopped gun?

They're not the only ones though. This is from Vienna, I believe.

Showing stills from both videos, I mean... I think saying 'a lack of class' doesn't really cover it.

It's just horrible. Nobody should have their dying moment published around the World. Absolutely sick. It's a cliche but the press really are scum. I've worked with journalists from tabloid and broadsheets and they are for the most part disgustingly cynical, sales-driven shits. It's like a black hole of morality.

It's just horrible. Nobody should have their dying moment published around the World. Absolutely sick. It's a cliche but the press really are scum. I've worked with journalists from tabloid and broadsheets and they are for the most part disgustingly cynical, sales-driven shits. It's like a black hole of morality.

That's certainly not my experience, though a few I've met who work on the nationals have very occasionally been amoral pissbags.

whats worse is if you check their twitter feed, they were celebrating the cameraman's fiance's last day on the job. she worked in the gantry so watched the whole thing live. 

the journalists boyfriend was asleep at the time, she kissed him goodbye when she left in the morning and he is then woken later by the station saying shes been shot. 

Archived