Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Hope he was taken off to be rested for Wednesday?...

Didn't look himself in that first half at all!!!!!

I thought he was playing too far forward to influence the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

Phenomenal display. One of the contenders for MOTM today. Him and Drinkwater in the middle just work perfectly, complement each other really well. He does so much key work defensively and on the attacks, just simply immense.

He was motm for me. I've never seen such a good tackler/interceptor. He reads the game so well, tackles fairly, stays on his feet, doesn't get involved with the ref or opposition. When he wins the ball, he's positive, skilful and dangerous. Can't believe he went under the radar of teams like the Arse and man Utd. He would walk into mufc's midfield at the moment. Thankfully he's with us!!

Evening All

Great win and a great performance from all the boys but what a man N'Golo is.

I put this in chants and songs a while ago but it doesn't seem to get looked at very often would love to hear thisthink it would sound great and typifies him

Evening All

First time poster but follower for a long time please be gentle.

Had the following going round in my head for a while and think it is very apt

Now he will run 500 miles

And he will run 500 more

Just to be the man to run a 1,000 miles

So that Leicester City win and score

N'Golo Kante    N'Golo Kante  N'Golo Kante  N'Golo Kante

Da Da Lat Da         Da Da Lat Da   Da Da Lat Da   Da Da Lat Da etc 

N'Golo Kante    N'Golo Kante  N'Golo Kante  N'Golo Kante

Da Da Lat Da         Da Da Lat Da   Da Da Lat Da   Da Da Lat Da etc 

Sure you will know the tune!

COYB

Can't think of a single Premiership game when he was less than good and can think of lots when he was excellent or even outstanding.

What a player to have in your team. Enthusiasm? He just seems to love playing football. Don't think I've ever written an adverse comment about him - not even a minor one - which may be a first! :D 

I loved a comment by Drinkwater when, having roundly praised the input of Ranieri he said the Leicester players would "run their socks off for any manager". In other words they were complete professionals, prepared to earn their money whatever. No wonder Ranieri said Leicester were among the best team he's ever coached.    

All I can say is thank you, thank you Steve Walsh for insisting that we sign him. He's been sensational for someone so small. The amount of times he's in there competing with players who are much bigger and stronger and yet he comes away with the Ball so many times. If he were English the press would be full of him.

Keep it up son.

Archived