Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Apperently Mali are trying to convince Kante..

Could be very bad news for us as Africa cup of nations is a night mare every 2 years in january and Feb :(

Hope he considers himself French.

https://twitter.com/mattspiro/status/676520354202939393 (PS this is apparently the expert french football man and raved about him in the summer according to Jason Bourne)

Covered more distance than anyone else last night 12.2 KM - not surprising the lad ran the whole length of the pitch in about the 92nd minute and then still go back. Love him I would be more concerned if he got injured.

He's only got little legs as well. That's probably the equivalent of 20 Huth-KM

Apperently Mali are trying to convince Kante..

Could be very bad news for us as Africa cup of nations is a night mare every 2 years in january and Feb :(

Hope he considers himself French.

https://twitter.com/mattspiro/status/676520354202939393 (PS this is apparently the expert french football man and raved about him in the summer according to Jason Bourne)

I misread that as Mail and got very confused as to what the Daily Mail was up to

What amazes me is that he goes in for 50/50s challenges he can't or shouldn't win and he comes out battling. So many players would go down holding their shins or dodge the challenge but he's 100% committed to winning everything that comes near him.

Not trying to be a boblet, but how can it it be a 50-50 ball if he can't or shouldn't win it? Wouldn't that be more like a 70-30 or 60-40?

To be honest I'm not sure it's even deceptive.... he's just rapid.

speed of thought too. he's quick running with the ball over a distance but i've never seen anyone get five yards to get a toe on a ball as quick as he does ,ever. 

speed of thought too. he's quick running with the ball over a distance but i've never seen anyone get five yards to get a toe on a ball as quick as he does ,ever. 

That's what does it for me.

Someone only needs to take one dodgy touch while dribbling and they've lost it because Kante has legged it from 80 metres away to nick the ball in time.

Makes me laugh every time.

To be honest I'm not sure it's even deceptive.... he's just rapid.

Deceptive in the way that by the time you look down at where the ball was at your feet he's already at the other end of the pitch and dinking one in to Mahrez.

On current form we have 4 of the best players in the league IMO Kante fuchs + RM & Vardy. I Kante think of anyone better than him at what he does anywhere.

Fuchs has been class and a massive upgrade but I wouldn't put him as one of the best players in the league, I don't think. What he offers us is invaluable though.

Archived