Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

This man has made a huge difference to this side. His pace and energy shields the back four who are now looking far less 'shaky' and susceptible to error (no surprise there) and he links up forward play with pace.

He's been a revelation. Even in a 4-4-2

:thumbup:

He plays the role of two players, it's astounding. This is the main reason I think we're doing so well, we're playing a formation very few sides play so opposition struggle to counteract that and with Kante nullifying any teams 3 in the middle due to his style of play we've effectively an extra attacker on most teams which is why we counter attack with such devastation. Look at his attacking play vs Swansea where he's won the ball from deep and teams canot deal with it. He's the best player in the league, i'll not debate it.

My missus works at the LRI on the childrens cancer ward. The players have just been in for the Christmas visit and she just sent me a photo of her and Kante (not that she knew who he was) and said "he was a lovely bloke".

Best player we've brought in decades!

The commentariat haven't really grasped that he didn't get many minutes in the first four games, so some of his stats underplay his greatness. He is even better than they think.

I've never really seen anyone like him before at Leicester(or anywhere!), and I echo the earlier point that he really is 'a player and a half', Claudio must have been the happiest man alive when he realised what he had got.

God bless the other Steve Walsh for pushing for N'golo. It is like watching a 14 year old conquer the world, or as if everyone else is slightly playing in slow motion.

Truly remeowkable!

Watched the Chelsea match last night on TV.

About 87 mins Kante wins the ball just outside our box, passes it and then goes on a run.

A few seconds later Albrighton has the ball 30 yards from Chelsea's goal and Kante runs past him to give him an option.

He has everything our team needs, he regains possession more than any player in Europe and has the stamina and running ability of Mo Farah. He can also do a bit on the ball and he isn't far behind Cambiasso for creative stats last season either.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2014/2015/esteban_cambiasso/126/126/2659/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/n$golo_kanté/165/165/14999/0/p#tackles_won/interceptions/key_passes/chances_created/pass_completion#90

I do fear that he won't be here for too long, the big boys all across Europe will have taken note of his heroic start with us. Obviously I hope they pass on him but he's the best centre mid in the Prem.

He literally just signed, I'm sure we can get at least a couple of seasons out of him if we stand firm. After that it depends what we've achieved really.

He literally just signed, I'm sure we can get at least a couple of seasons out of him if we stand firm. After that it depends what we've achieved really.

Depends on the player doesn't it really, if we were to get into Europe, I agree that he'd stay but like Mahrez, these boys can easily play Champions League football.

We'll need to do justice to all our players by showing ambition to match theirs but for once I think we've got owners who'll do that. They have just financed players. They've attended to and improved almost every aspect of the club's infrastructure with a "can do" willingness that has been as refreshing as it's been encouraging.

Managers and players must love it here - there's just no limits to what we might achieve and the fun we'll have in doing so. Already Leicester City's been just what the Premiership's needed for so long ... a ray of hope and encouragement for all the aspiring teams and proof that they can compete and stop the whole competition being effectively an exclusive club just for those with most money.

I don't know if we'll win the title, qualify for Europe or win the FA Cup but I do know we deserve an award for services to football. When visiting fans marvel at the way our stand is rocking due to the crowd's excitement it is everything I've longed for for years in a football sense.....the consequence of fast, attacking football and complete belief in ourselves.                    

We'll need to do justice to all our players by showing ambition to match theirs but for once I think we've got owners who'll do that. They have just financed players. They've attended to and improved almost every aspect of the club's infrastructure with a "can do" willingness that has been as refreshing as it's been encouraging.

Managers and players must love it here - there's just no limits to what we might achieve and the fun we'll have in doing so. Already Leicester City's been just what the Premiership's needed for so long ... a ray of hope and encouragement for all the aspiring teams and proof that they can compete and stop the whole competition being effectively an exclusive club just for those with most money.

I don't know if we'll win the title, qualify for Europe or win the FA Cup but I do know we deserve an award for services to football. When visiting fans marvel at the way our stand is rocking due to the crowd's excitement it is everything I've longed for for years in a football sense.....the consequence of fast, attacking football and complete belief in ourselves.

Amen to all that brother.

Archived