Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

The boy is just non stop.  He's just a pleasure to watch.  Seems to just enjoy playing.  Not interested in the big time, not interested in money or the glory.  Just wants to do his best for the team.  He's not human, he's just so great.

If I was still a kid and picked my favourite players it's be between him and Fuchs.  Vardy and Mahrez are our flair players and gets on the praise, and rightly so, but without the likes of Kante and Fuchs they wouldn't be doing the things they do.

For the record Kaamark is still my favourite ever player, but this team just continues to blow my mind

when he sprinted down the right wing in injury time past about 4 players, pretty sure he won a corner but it was given as a goal kick, he didn't even appeal let alone complain and just sprinted straight back to the centre circle. great guy.

when he sprinted down the right wing in injury time past about 4 players, pretty sure he won a corner but it was given as a goal kick, he didn't even appeal let alone complain and just sprinted straight back to the centre circle. great guy.

This is what I love about the guy

The boy is just non stop. He's just a pleasure to watch. Seems to just enjoy playing. Not interested in the big time, not interested in money or the glory. Just wants to do his best for the team. He's not human, he's just so great.

If I was still a kid and picked my favourite players it's be between him and Fuchs. Vardy and Mahrez are our flair players and gets on the praise, and rightly so, but without the likes of Kante and Fuchs they wouldn't be doing the things they do.

For the record Kaamark is still my favourite ever player, but this team just continues to blow my mind

Kaamark was a great player, but how many games did he play for us in total?.. Didn't he get a bad injury on his debut?

He is absolutely immense and when he is on form we are literally unbeatable.

He would be one of my first names in a best ever 11 during my LCFC lifetime and I've been watching them 40 years.

I'd also have Vardy and Mahrez and probably Fuchs in my all time best Leicester 11 as well.

Definitely!!!

He is absolutely immense and when he is on form we are literally unbeatable.

He would be one of my first names in a best ever 11 during my LCFC lifetime and I've been watching them 40 years.

I'd also have Vardy and Mahrez and probably Fuchs in my all time best Leicester 11 as well.

Fuchs would make my squad, but David Nish would be my first choice left back.

Kante seems like the type of bloke who comes to work. Gets a on with it, no fuss, no moaning. Goes home to his wife and kids after a long day of grafting. Just an honest hard working man.

Archived