Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

​Think Pogba will want to have a word with you.

Pogba and Vidal too, sure, many would argue they're better. I never said Kante was unarguably the best.

They're mostly playing in a midfield 5 (or 3). They're also playing in teams full of world class talent. And they're highly rated (and deservedly so) for their goals, assists, etc. - which just isn't really too much part of Kante's game, so he goes underrated.

Incredible, his desire to make tackles, intercept and win back possession followed by starting attacking moves, all seem to be in his dna. Once his passing reaches the next level, i think we have a worldy on our hands, really love the guy. We've been crying out for industry and pace in the middle for ages and now we have it!

Watch MOTD highlights and the discussion on Kanté after the game. They were as impressed with his passing as anything else - he played three or four stunning balls today.

He's is class, and if you listen to other fans, he's a player they would like in their side.

Vardy and mahrez have got all the headlines this season, but kante is as important as those two.

An absolute steal, and his value will keep going up, a player who will have a lot of interest from other clubs in the summer.

For me I would be looking at giving him an improved contract, at the end of the season, and try and keep him for as long as we can.

Tackles won in the Premier League this season

N'Golo Kante - 92

Eric Pieters - 86

Lucas Leiva - 85

Interceptions in the Premier League this season

N'Golo Kante - 92

Idrissa Gana - 77

Yohan Cabaye - 75

Outstanding.

Archived