Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

this time last year we had similar concerns over Cambo's possible departure, but we survived, we are in a position to not only afford but attract top quality players, im with CR if anyone wants to go let them go

I'd seriously be gutted if we lost one of our regular starting XI from this season. I'd love to see Kanté and Mahrez turn out for us in the Champions League. But if clubs like Real or Barca come knocking I know there's a very real chance that they will go.

Clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea can fvck off though. Both clubs won't be in the CL next season and both are liable to sack their managers if they don't perform miracles next season.

Alot of people thought Cambiasso was irreplaceable.

But to say Kante is irreplaceable is to suggest you have a high level of knowledge on every single professional player in the world. and with very few of us having never heard of Kante before he was linked to us, then i would suggest that's highly unlikely that he is indeed irreplaceable

Cambiasso was readily replaceable. Let's face it and stop the nonsense.

Kante I don't think could be replaced. His worth to this team is immense. It's how he plays that enables us to be good at how we play. Without him the defensive shield has gone and the attacking bursts have gone, from that central area. Amazing player.

We've lost Cambiasso and look like we could win the league. If we lost Kante, you watch us start to suffer..

Vardy is at the age and stage of his life wheresecurity/stability etc is the most important aspect. The club have given him a huge salary and a contract until his career possibly ends, i therefore exect him to stay.

Kante and Mahrez may have different ambitions, we can offer good salary and regular playing time, but if they favour mega wages and the opportunity to          be part of a big club (allbeit not playing regularly), its a decision they have tomake. Im sure the club will  offer a huge salary and lengthy contract but if the player wants to go they usually go, unless we do an "Everton" and refuse a transfer. IMO we should attempt to block any move to another English club, but if an overseas giant comes in then accept an inflated price.Im more concerned about Huthand Morgan retiring

Ceefax quoted the Mirror as stating that City "expect to lose" either N'Golo Kante or Riyad Mahrez in the close season. Why not go the whole hog and say both? Will they be tossing a coin to decide who stays and who goes, then?

Rumour-mongering rag! Where did they get that 'quote' from?

I will be thankful to them both for what they've done at this club - not just if we succeed - but because, in different ways, they've been outstanding footballers. But I'm just that way about City - I think it's the best club on the globe - even if it isn't. So I expect City players to show loyalty, even if, in the past, the Club may not have been loyal to them.

I recall City buying Alan Clarke for £150k and then selling him next season to the Damned United for £165k the next season. Might have been good business but I disliked him for a long time afterward.

The Champion's League would be an anti-climax without them.

Ceefax is a bit new-fangled for me. What's the town crier saying?

I can see a lot of clubs wanting Kante but what winds me up is the utter arrogance of the journalism who suggest things like "Man United ready to hijack Arsenals move for Kante" as if we are going to fold over and just let them take our prized asset for a cut price deal because its Man United and I've seen it more then once this season too.

I don't think you can say we will lose either or, that implies there's some imperative to sell. If they want to leave badly enough they'll go, if they want to give it another year (and why not?) they'll stay.

the guy doesnt even have to stay a year if he didnt want to he could just say to himself ill give it until january and see how we are doing in the chapions league and the premier if were doing crap then he can ask for a move 

i really want to see our 3 main players do it on the big stage for us and not someone else 

Seems feasible to me. Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't make it bollox.

To be fair, the Metro seems to be using some pretty shambolic circular logic here. They have no supporting sources for their statement, except an article from earlier today, er, that they wrote ...which contained no supporting sources  lol

Kanté has played for my local team for two years and he never spoke to the press. He went to Leicester and did not talk to the medias neither. But then he got to play for France and he had no choice...National team players have to answer to the press. That's when he answered a question to a journalist from Sky, he did not understand the question (a french journalist had to translate for him), he replied with his limited english vocabulary and that's how the whole affair started. I believe he won't talk to the press again in the near futur.

My concern is that since he played with the french team (and scored!!!) he is worth even more money. CR will receive some crazy offers that might be hard to refuse.

Archived