Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

I'm a big believer in unknown gems but I really do think Kante will be irreplaceable. I honestly think he's world class and it'll really show in the next couple of years. He's an outrageously good player.

You 'think?'

I think you're mental if you aren't sure about it Dan lol

Much as I love Mahrez and Vardy (and Izzet & co), this is the best player i think i've ever seen in a city shirt. I get a feeling that, whether he plays for City or anyone else, he'll go on to become a world class player. Even if he goes, i'll always be proud he made his name in a city shirt.

two hilarious points today when he confirmed he was too good to play football with the ordinary folk. 

one moment he tackled about four sunderland players in a row and then the ball fell to drinkwater an he tackled him too. 

then when he was covering and passed the ball straight to their midfielder just so he could win it back again. 

pro trolling. 

Archived