Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

quite simply the best central midfielder in the league. I said last year Esteban was the best I'd seen but NG is something else entirely.

Aged 24/25 with his performances I'd say he's worth £30-35million easily being totally honest. I think clubs know that. And if an English club goes for him then I'd just outright reject it.

Praying he doesn't go though.

God I love him.

He makes tackles and interceptions look like art.

There is one incident that should have been in the vid though, I can't remember exactly who we were playing but it was at home early in the season, may have been Palace or Watford, we got hit on the counter attack and it was 3 on 1 against N'Golo and he basically closed 2 of them down and won like 2 successive tackles. It was incredible.

I know this isn't Kante related but I've seen another newspaper report based on transfer outgoings and the sentence that stuck out for me was "Man United waiting for Jose Mourinho to give the green light before signing Riyad Mahrez". Who writes this crap and what makes them think that Man United can sign whoever they want on demand. It angers me.

I know this isn't Kante related but I've seen another newspaper report based on transfer outgoings and the sentence that stuck out for me was "Man United waiting for Jose Mourinho to give the green light before signing Riyad Mahrez". Who writes this crap and what makes them think that Man United can sign whoever they want on demand. It angers me.

Exactly. I could understand if Man Utd were finishing in the top 4 regularly because in that case, the size of that club might tempt him. But not now. If he goes there now, there's no guarantee he'd get the chance to play CL football again.

The era of Man Utd dominance is over. Half the division will have Champions League ambitions next season.

Ranieri has already said he only wants players who want to be here, so if a 'huge' club came in with an equally huge offer AND Kante wanted to leave, then unfortunately I think he'll go. Maybe I'm wrong but I get the impression he's not as close to other team members as the rest if the players (not surprising given his long he's been here).

If a 'huge' club like Man Utd came in with >£40m (a reasonable min price given today's market) then I think it would be too tempting for him - and I don't think Ranieri would stand in his way. However, I'm sure our strategy will be get him to see how we fair in the Champions League, ie delay till Jan.

So still a big if to win the league but if we do why the hell would we sell to a rival.

Sure kante and mahrez will probably move on at some point but both are under contract, if we are to sell them i would want them gone out of the premier league so they could not be a reminder, not help our rivals and inevitably not score against us.

Man United are dining out on past glories. The days of the big boys cherry picking from other Premier LeagueTeams may not be over completely, but as has been pointed out by many on here, the crap that is often

written in rags like Metro and the Sun/Mirror is pure bo**ox.

Leicester are solvent and do not have to sell, but keeping a player who's head has been turned by his Agent is something we cannot control. But whoever leaves us this summer, will I suspect command a hefty price-tagas our Owners know all about buying and selling.

This season has seen a real shift in power in the premier league. Not just us but the likes of West Ham, even Spurs to a degree. I genuinely think the next few years will be really interesting as the new tv money comes in. In reality there are no "small" clubs in the prem.

The press and the traditional big clubs are burying their heads in the sand though and still consider that the best way of scouting new talent is to let a little club take a chance on a player and if it works out just come in with a huge bid and everyone will kneel before them and allow the player to be taken away.

I firmly believe that those days are over and until the big clubs and the press see it, rubbish articles will be written. They will not have it all their own way this summer.

Kante will surely be offered an improved deal in the summer. He doesn't come across as the type of player that will stamp his feet and demand a move just for extra money.

I can see a lot of clubs wanting Kante but what winds me up is the utter arrogance of the journalism who suggest things like "Man United ready to hijack Arsenals move for Kante" as if we are going to fold over and just let them take our prized asset for a cut price deal because its Man United and I've seen it more then once this season too.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we took a player off Uniteds hands

Are you shaw about this?

Will he be able to martial the defence? Or would we be going into it blind?

It also depends how we much we'd have depay for him.

If it's a lot, it could really mata.

If not a lot, the difference could only be smalling the grand scheme of things.

you're such a tease Rama........

doubt it would be a really big name cos I can't think of any that put in enough effort to justify being in our side. Thinking a youngster that rainieri can get hold of - perhaps januzaj ?

Are you shaw about this?

:appl:

you're such a tease Rama........

doubt it would be a really big name cos I can't think of any that put in enough effort to justify being in our side. Thinking a youngster that rainieri can get hold of - perhaps januzaj ?

Wasn't we after there youngster? Perrara was it?

Are you shaw about this?

Such a pun-dit

I'm a big believer in unknown gems but I really do think Kante will be irreplaceable. I honestly think he's world class and it'll really show in the next couple of years. He's an outrageously good player.

Archived