Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Really is pathetic that a few comments from a guy who's still learning English suddenly means things like "Kante open to move to Chelsea" or "Arsenal on red alert as Kante wavers on future". Fuchin tabloids and the establishment trying to unsettle our player in the run-in.

If this guy leaves it will mess us up big time, he is vital. Without him we'd probably have to sacrifice a striker and change our tactics unless we can find a clone. He is practically our 12th man in our 4-5-2 formation featuring 2 Kante's.

I think our players (Mahrez and Kante in particular) should at least stay till January to see what's happening. How we do in the Champions League and how we are doing in the league. If we are back to mid table next season and they want to go play for a better team in the Champions League consistently, because those 2 are definitely good enough for that, then they can. But, I say give us 6 months at least, please.

I think our players (Mahrez and Kante in particular) should at least stay till January to see what's happening. How we do in the Champions League and how we are doing in the league. If we are back to mid table next season and they want to go play for a better team in the Champions League consistently, because those 2 are definitely good enough for that, then they can. But, I say give us 6 months at least, please.

If they stay till Jan, they won't be able to play in the latter stages of the PL for their new clubs. big clubs don't tend to buy cup tied players in January.

we are a business and a football club. If we get a ridiculous offer and we have identified a replacement that the scouts believe in then I think we will sell. we don't generate the type of commercial revenues that the bigger clubs both here and abroad do, so we need to increase our bottom line in other ways to fit even the lax FFP requirements. An extra 80 million into the coffers can finance three or four very good player on top of what we already can afford.

If kante wife is giving him a hard time... He needs to marry an English wife or three... That way we make sure he stays here... Will be worried about his energy levels though

I'm pretty sure Kante could take care of 4 women, pull on his shirt, and dominate Real Madrid's midfield for 120 minutes without loosing breath.

Really is pathetic that a few comments from a guy who's still learning English suddenly means things like "Kante open to move to Chelsea" or "Arsenal on red alert as Kante wavers on future". Fuchin tabloids and the establishment trying to unsettle our player in the run-in.

Why would" the establishment "want to unsettle our players?

If this guy leaves it will mess us up big time, he is vital. Without him we'd probably have to sacrifice a striker and change our tactics unless we can find a clone. He is practically our 12th man in our 4-5-2 formation featuring 2 Kante's.

Isn't that what we thought when Cambiasso left, however this guys going nowhere if we win the title. Even if we're second he's still very likely to stay.

How many more pages questioning Kante's commitment to Leicester on the basis of a Sky post-match interview conducted in French ?

The guy has been, is, and will continue to be awesome for Leicester, he's NOT interested in the speculation is how I understood his answers, although he is flattered.

Non-story about one of the least media hungry players in the league.

How many more pages questioning Kante's commitment to Leicester on the basis of a Sky post-match interview conducted in French ?

The guy has been, is, and will continue to be awesome for Leicester, he's NOT interested in the speculation is how I understood his answers, although he is flattered.

Non-story about one of the least media hungry players in the league.

This in a nutshell....... The man sounds excited to be in a Leicester Jersey and so he should

Isn't that what we thought when Cambiasso left, however this guys going nowhere if we win the title. Even if we're second he's still very likely to stay.

Not really, we used a completely different formation when Cambiasso was around. I'm under no illusions that Kante is the reason we can play 4-4-2 without getting over ran in midfield.

Not really, we used a completely different formation when Cambiasso was around. I'm under no illusions that Kante is the reason we can play 4-4-2 without getting over ran in midfield.

It's amusing, since Ranieri presumably brought Inler as Cambiasso's direct replacement in the 3-5-2... Then Kante happened.

Don't think we will lose anyone in the summer if we win the title. Mahrez may fancy a move to a big club but we have the power to say no and I can't see him, Kante or anyone else being that upset as they will have Champions League football, be playing every week and probably negotiate a very nice new contract. Can see most staying another season and then we may be more open to selling them if we don't make champions league again. Just have to look at Stones to know that the big clubs can't just have any player they want anymore and we don't need the money so we just say NOT FOR SALE in the Summer. 

Very few players have ever left Premier League champions.

It's all about the title.

Didn't Ronaldo leave united after winning the title? Not sure we are quite United either just yet.

we probably dont need the cash but if a player dont want to stay theres not too much we can do these days, there gonna go! look at suarez at liverpool!

But to play devils advocate suarez probably realised it was his once chance at that move, that and he realised he was never winning much at liverpool lol.

In fairness, I don't see any of this side leaving this summer, Vardy signed that new deal accepting he was removing any chance of getting a move any club would be mad to pay 30 million for a player his age and offer him even more money, and Kante and Mahrez must want a crack at champions league football, yet are both young enough for a move to come round in Jan or next summer if we fall from grace and end up mid table and out the champions league.

Can we not turn Kante's thread into a transfer speculations thread, like Mahrez's.

We're currently in the most exciting season of lcfc's history.

Let's not ruin it by turning into worried mothers.

Enjoy him while he's here. Hopefully that is a long time but no point worrying about speculation. If we do sell any of our key players imagine how much money we will have available this summer. Gonna be crazy with increase tv deal, prize for a high league position, CL money, any increase in revenue due to becoming more popular etc. We definitely don't need the money from sales but if it comes to it we are going to have crazy money to spend.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/leicester-city/10225584/ranieri-open-to-kante-sale

Ranieri saying he's open to the sale of Kante?? Are sky twisting peoples words again?!?!? Is this an April fools??! Haven't watched the video

What do you think?  :rolleyes:

Just repeating what he has always said. He doesn't want unhappy people here so if they want to leave and are unhappy here then he would be open to selling them. However, I actually think Kante is someone we could convince to stay 1 more season, especially if we win the league. He could go to a Man City or Chelsea, but a slow start could see him be sat on the bench for weeks on end. He should negotiate a better deal and give us another season. I'm not too worried by these remarks by Claudio. 

Archived