Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

That moment in the first half where Kante went and won it, knocked it about 20 yards forward and got on the end of his own pass then laid a perfect pass through to Shinji was hilarious. He's just the best

Great to see his nomination today. I'm glad that a midfielder can get recognized as a candidate for contributions that aren't goals and assists. 

Yep, I'd certainly choose him every time above similar position premier league players like Dier; Henderson; Fernando; Fernandinho; Coquelin or Elneny. 

He's also a bit of a talisman for us. Defensively he tirelessly supports our back four and fits in so well with the ethic of this team. Him, Shinji and Vardy never stop buzzing around oppo midfielders all game. That sort of thing really makes a difference defensively that is not easy to quantify by statistics...

Kante has the highest pass completion in our squad. This idea that he can't pass is nuts - sometimes he gives the ball away but we play a high-risk, high-tempo game in possession.

Kante has the highest pass completion in our squad. This idea that he can't pass is nuts - sometimes he gives the ball away but we play a high-risk, high-tempo game in possession.

not like he can't pass, think he just gets over excited sometimes 

That moment in the first half where Kante went and won it, knocked it about 20 yards forward and got on the end of his own pass then laid a perfect pass through to Shinji was hilarious. He's just the best

So close to doing what Ranieri said he'd love to see - Kante crossing the ball and then getting on the end of it!

Leicester midfielder N'Golo Kante thought to be available for £20million as Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG chase him

• Leicester man N'Golo Kante understood to have a £20million release clause
  • Paris Saint-Germain Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea interested in Kante
  • With three years left on his deal the Foxes are confident of keeping him

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3538609/Leicester-midfielder-N-Golo-Kante-thought-available-20million-PSG-Arsenal-Tottenham-Chelsea-chase-him.html#ixzz45l3DHIh8 

Leicester midfielder N'Golo Kante thought to be available for £20million as Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG chase him

• Leicester man N'Golo Kante understood to have a £20million release clause
  • Paris Saint-Germain Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea interested in Kante
  • With three years left on his deal the Foxes are confident of keeping him

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3538609/Leicester-midfielder-N-Golo-Kante-thought-available-20million-PSG-Arsenal-Tottenham-Chelsea-chase-him.html#ixzz45l3DHIh8 

Hope there isn't a clause! Best player I've seen in a city shirt in my life time.

Its definitely not the norm for Premier League clubs to put release clauses in players contracts. Sounds like lazy paper talk to me. Gets shortlisted for player of the year now gets links with the so called big boys. If he leaves for a big European side I wouldn't so much. Wouldn't want him in the Prem.

Archived