Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Kante's passing is the only thing that lets him down. It's inconsistent - sometimes excellent, sometimes awful, whereas Drinkwater for example is generally of a high level when it comes to passing the ball. If Kante had Drinkwater's passing range I honestly don't think there'd be a better midfield player. I don't want to sound like I'm over-reacting but even the great players of world football, the Pogbas etc... they don't catch the eye and do the job as well as Kante does it.

The way he plays like he's just come on fresh after about 85 minutes completely baffles me after a whole game of charging around doing what he does. He's a freak.

His weaknesses include heading, composure (sometimes) and passing (sometimes).

Now I don't expect him to be great aerially but if he can improve his composure and passing - he will no doubt be the best midfielder in the world. Right now hes the first one i would choose from any midfielder in the world. But he has room for improvement incredible as that sounds.

I've ran out of superlatives to describe the kid. What amazes me is how many tackles he makes and the amount of time he 'nicks' the ball off the opposition without conceding free kicks and yellow cards. There's a real art to what he does and I'm wracking my brain for a similar player I've seen over the last 40 years. A real 'one off' and we're so blessed to have him. I fear the big boys will be queuing up to sign him so we must bite the bullet and break the bank to get him on a long term contract. He's worth every penny.

I made that point about a month ago...keep up mate! :P

How he wins the ball without fouling a great deal is a feat in itself in the modern day, pussy non contact sport that is football. Best player I've seen in a City shirt I reckon.

His consistency is what makes him 'world class' for me. There's plenty of great players who can change games but those at the very top of the game do it every week.

His relationship with Drinkwater (the most creative midfielder we've had since Mark Draper) has been phenomenal this season.

If only we could keep him for a bit longer, but I think he may be sold for ridiculous money in the summer.

Kante's passing is the only thing that lets him down. It's inconsistent - sometimes excellent, sometimes awful, whereas Drinkwater for example is generally of a high level when it comes to passing the ball. If Kante had Drinkwater's passing range I honestly don't think there'd be a better midfield player. I don't want to sound like I'm over-reacting but even the great players of world football, the Pogbas etc... they don't catch the eye and do the job as well as Kante does it.

The way he plays like he's just come on fresh after about 85 minutes completely baffles me after a whole game of charging around doing what he does. He's a freak.

During the water breaks he was the last player to bother going over and grab a sip. Unreal engine.

Kante has been THE difference IMO. I genuinely wouldn't be THAT bothered if we sold Mahrez for big money. He's been superb but is replaceable with the right type of player. But Kante is irreplaceable. His contribution to our amazing season will go down in club legend. A midfield ball winner par excellence and I'm convinced his inclusion has given Drinkwater the confidence to develop into the player many of us knew he could be. Having Kante alongside you buys you TIME. You know if you lose the ball, he'll win it back for you. You know if you allow yourself a breather, he'll cover for you. Kante is simply amazing at what he does best. He's like a metronome. Win the ball, lay it off, win the ball lay it off.......time over.

He's not amazingly skillfull and he can't shoot really. But he's a MODERN day player. A player who has the engine to keep up with the modern game and the ability to tackle without fouling very often.

As you can see, he's become my favourite player and one of my favourites ever at the club. I'll be gutted if we lose him.

His weaknesses include heading, composure (sometimes) and passing (sometimes).

Now I don't expect him to be great aerially but if he can improve his composure and passing - he will no doubt be the best midfielder in the world. Right now hes the first one i would choose from any midfielder in the world. But he has room for improvement incredible as that sounds.

His heading's OK no? He's just small! Composure when running on the ball is excellent and his passing is generally good, but something to improve I agree. It's improved over his time here though so another season and...wow. 

His consistency is what makes him 'world class' for me. There's plenty of great players who can change games but those at the very top of the game do it every week.

His relationship with Drinkwater (the most creative midfielder we've had since Mark Draper) has been phenomenal this season.

If only we could keep him for a bit longer, but I think he may be sold for ridiculous money in the summer.

Muzzy?

Kante has been THE difference IMO. I genuinely wouldn't be THAT bothered if we sold Mahrez for big money. He's been superb but is replaceable with the right type of player. But Kante is irreplaceable. His contribution to our amazing season will go down in club legend. A midfield ball winner par excellence and I'm convinced his inclusion has given Drinkwater the confidence to develop into the player many of us knew he could be. Having Kante alongside you buys you TIME. You know if you lose the ball, he'll win it back for you. You know if you allow yourself a breather, he'll cover for you. Kante is simply amazing at what he does best. He's like a metronome. Win the ball, lay it off, win the ball lay it off.......time over.

He's not amazingly skillfull and he can't shoot really. But he's a MODERN day player. A player who has the engine to keep up with the modern game and the ability to tackle without fouling very often.

As you can see, he's become my favourite player and one of my favourites ever at the club. I'll be gutted if we lose him.

Agreed. Him and Vardy are our most essential players. Verde's pace and energy, Kante's ability to turn defence into attack, and thus start so many counters. Also his insane ability to win a ball anywhere, any time, any way possible. 

Henry Winter got Arsenal fans all excited last night after suggesting that Leicester City midfielder N’Golo Kante is set to join Arsenal this summer.

The Times journalist was a guest speaker at the Arsenal Supporters Trust meeting on Monday night and as well as giving his thoughts on a wide range of topics, Winter made the claim that Kante is likely to move to the Emirates at the end of the season.

The journo suggested that Leicester will struggle to keep hold of their star names after enjoying a sensational campaign and mentioned that Kante and Riyad Mahrez were two of the most likely players to depart, with the French midfielder heading to Arsenal.

Fans who were in attendance were tweeting live from the meeting and understandably those on Twitter were soon getting excited by the thought of Kante in our midfielder next season.

The 25-year-old has been outstanding at the heart of Leicester’s midfield this year with his tireless displays being a key reason behind the Foxes shock march towards the Premier League title.

Understandably, Kante’s performances have attracted interest from a whole host of clubs with Arsenal among those who’ve been strongly linked, and Claudio Ranieri admitted last month that City would listen if a big club comes in with an attractive offer this summer.

With Arteta moving in to a coaching role and Flamini set to leave when his contract expires in June, we certainly need to bring in another holding midfielder and I’d love to see Kante brought in.

Arsene Wenger has come under fire following a hugely frustrating season but let’s be realistic, he’s going to see out the final year of his contract and at least it would be a statement of intent if he does end up signing Kante.

Winter didn’t give any indication as to why he feels Kante will join Arsenal. It could just have been a throw-away comment, but he is one of the most respected journalists around and he’s known to have good ties with the top clubs, so let’s hope he’s got some concrete inside info to back up this claim.

Henry Winter got Arsenal fans all excited last night after suggesting that Leicester City midfielder N’Golo Kante is set to join Arsenal this summer.

The Times journalist was a guest speaker at the Arsenal Supporters Trust meeting on Monday night and as well as giving his thoughts on a wide range of topics, Winter made the claim that Kante is likely to move to the Emirates at the end of the season.

The journo suggested that Leicester will struggle to keep hold of their star names after enjoying a sensational campaign and mentioned that Kante and Riyad Mahrez were two of the most likely players to depart, with the French midfielder heading to Arsenal.

Fans who were in attendance were tweeting live from the meeting and understandably those on Twitter were soon getting excited by the thought of Kante in our midfielder next season.

The 25-year-old has been outstanding at the heart of Leicester’s midfield this year with his tireless displays being a key reason behind the Foxes shock march towards the Premier League title.

Understandably, Kante’s performances have attracted interest from a whole host of clubs with Arsenal among those who’ve been strongly linked, and Claudio Ranieri admitted last month that City would listen if a big club comes in with an attractive offer this summer.

With Arteta moving in to a coaching role and Flamini set to leave when his contract expires in June, we certainly need to bring in another holding midfielder and I’d love to see Kante brought in.

Arsene Wenger has come under fire following a hugely frustrating season but let’s be realistic, he’s going to see out the final year of his contract and at least it would be a statement of intent if he does end up signing Kante.

Winter didn’t give any indication as to why he feels Kante will join Arsenal. It could just have been a throw-away comment, but he is one of the most respected journalists around and he’s known to have good ties with the top clubs, so let’s hope he’s got some concrete inside info to back up this claim.

Was going to post this? Where the hell has Winter got this from? Very odd / unprofessional to suggest it's done..

Archived