Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

He's playing exactly as we hoped he would. Didn't he top all European charts for tackling last season?

Epitomises the team's attitude. Considering he was signed, or at least originally spoke about before the managerial change, he seems to suit our style of play under Claudio perfectly.

Excellent signing.

Guest CityFan 06

He's started the season really well and is a key figure for us in the middle of the park at the moment alongside Drinkwater.

Have to hold my hands up, I thought he couldn't pass but he's been excellent throughout October so far. The two through balls won us the game at Norwich, he helped us retain possession in the second half at Southampton really well and it was a complete midfield performance against Palace.

Being a football fan comes down to trust a lot of the time. Do I trust our player to win the ball, pass it, take the ball past a player, score etc - I was beginning to think Kante could win it and then would just give it away more often than not but now I trust him to win most tackles and then keep the ball most of the time too. Not just a tackler who's a bit of a headless chicken but a really impressive Premier League footballer. Fantastic to watch.

This fella was again superb today. Wins the ball back for us constantly, not just that, he always finds a good pass when he does get it back aswell. Not rushed into a dubious pass.

Calm, collected and intelligent passer.

Bravo.

People worried about losing Vardy and Mahrez but if he keeps this up I can see plenty of clubs looking to give us big money in the summer for this lad. Top drawer and an absolute snip at £5.2m

he's the player arsenal have been missing for the last decade. Suspect we could face quite a struggle holding on to him come the end of the season

I know Cambiasso was God and everything but shit the bed Kanté is unreal. If we had to pick between them I think I would put Kanté in.

Not for me he weren't.

Just watching the City game on Sky. I don't think I've seen Kante give the ball away once. He's making a HUGE difference to this midfield.

Kante wins the ball, leaving Drinkwater as the playmaker. A terrific combination.

The ENERGY that this midfield has this season is what we were crying out for last season.

Cambiasso four years ago would walk into any team in the world. Last season's Cambiasso v Kante..I'd take the latter any day of the week.

he's the player arsenal have been missing for the last decade. Suspect we could face quite a struggle holding on to him come the end of the season

This. Terrifying thought but he's exactly what they need. Let's hope they overlook him.

Not for me he weren't.

Just watching the City game on Sky. I don't think I've seen Kante give the ball away once. He's making a HUGE difference to this midfield.

Kante wins the ball, leaving Drinkwater as the playmaker. A terrific combination.

The ENERGY that this midfield has this season is what we were crying out for last season.

Cambiasso four years ago would walk into any team in the world. Last season's Cambiasso v Kante..I'd take the latter any day of the week.

You're disdain for Cambiasso is one of the strangest things from a good poster on FT Col lol

The Kante and Drinkwater partnership is looking really good and although we're not a possession based team they win most midfield battles. Kante's tackling and intercepting is the key factor to most of our success this season and Drinky has an eye for a killer ball. Long may it continue

This. Terrifying thought but he's exactly what they need. Let's hope they overlook him.

They'll go out and spend £20m+ on Khedira or someone like that

Not for me he weren't.

Jesus Christ, do you ever miss an opportunity to try and shit on Cambiasso?

I'm starting to believe that there's some truth to the rumours that he slept with your missus.

I know Cambiasso was God and everything but shit the bed Kanté is unreal. If we had to pick between them I think I would put Kanté in.

Agreed.

He's a younger and speedier player, he is everywhere just everywhere. Cambiasso was awesome but if he was playing in this side right now he would slow down the speed of our attacks considerably. However an Esteban/Kante midfield two would be orgasmic.

Jesus Christ, do you ever miss an opportunity to try and shit on Cambiasso?

I'm starting to believe that there's some truth to the rumours that he slept with your missus.

Grow up lad.

Simply saying it how I see it. As always.

I'd personally have a Drinkwater/Kante pairing over a Kante/Cambiasso one.

The two this season compliment each other beautifully.

Energy...in the Premiership it's crucial.

Archived