Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

No doubt he is sat at home somewhere politely applauding himself.

love the warm round of applause celebration!

I asked a Villa fan before. Said he's been anonymous, in/out the squad and I think he's played as a holding midfielder which is not his type of game. Getting used to English football is taking longer than one would want.

I thought it was the opposite of how Kanté has been for us, but last time I posted this a user on here said Kante sounds the same as Veretout. Weird.

Tactics Tim strikes again, the man is an utter tool!

“I had a manager in the opposite dugout on Saturday who hasn’t had it his own way at every club but he’s come through and stuck to his beliefs. That’s exactly what Tim Sherwood will be doing.”

“I keep changing the system and formations in search of that spark. We need to find it. We need to find the right formation and the right players to play in it” 

“I will use the international break to get my players fitter because they are not fit enough yet to play the way I want them to play” 

I am sticking my kneck out here, but if he consolidates his place, plays consistently like he has, showing and displaying

his assets, and developes further as he goes along, he could turn out to be the best city midfielder, since Davie Gibson, I reckon

We have found a right little gem.

Hes played 7/8 games, but already shown what a class act he is, the potential is enorm.

He is the archial type of midfielder, that could play to various plans and service differing players like

Vardy, Krameric, Ulloa.

But ssshhhhhuush, we want a few seasons out of him, so we can enjoy some long success, without someone poaching him.

legend in the making..!!

delighted that he already seems to have learnt to calm down on the ball in the two months he's been here. his first few performances he won it back superbly and just immediately booted it away, all at 100 mph. 

even just the two examples for the goals on saturday he got his head up and picked out his pass instead of just getting rid of the ball like it was a bomb. 

I asked a Villa fan before. Said he's been anonymous, in/out the squad and I think he's played as a holding midfielder which is not his type of game. Getting used to English football is taking longer than one would want.

I thought it was the opposite of how Kanté has been for us, but last time I posted this a user on here said Kante sounds the same as Veretout. Weird.

Sacasm my friend, Kanté has been exceptional.

From all I've seen so far I'd compare Kante with our best ever. He's a totally different type of player to Davie Gibson who was a master craftsman when it came to passing - and I'm talking pure genius.

But Kante's special in his own right. So much energy, enthusiasm and determination. If's like there's a magnetic field around him that somehow attracts a football and the cunning with which he times his pinching of the ball is extraordinary.

He has this efforvescence about him - a way of seeming to enjoy every single minute of playing the game. Vardy's got the same kind of attitude. A hundred per cent, game in, game out and no excuse or compromise.

Both are the sort of people who'd inspire armies to unexpected victories against all odds and they're certainly inspiring to their City team-mates who, to be fair, seem a willing bunch anyway.    

Needs his own song- show him how much we love him

He has one. [Gala - Freed from Desire]

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me

His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC

His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet

Lalalalalalala

He has one. [Gala - Freed from Desire]

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me

His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC

His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet

Lalalalalalala

This has so much potential if done properly.

From all I've seen so far I'd compare Kante with our best ever. He's a totally different type of player to Davie Gibson who was a master craftsman when it came to passing - and I'm talking pure genius.

But Kante's special in his own right. So much energy, enthusiasm and determination. If's like there's a magnetic field around him that somehow attracts a football and the cunning with which he times his pinching of the ball is extraordinary.

He has this efforvescence about him - a way of seeming to enjoy every single minute of playing the game. Vardy's got the same kind of attitude. A hundred per cent, game in, game out and no excuse or compromise.

Both are the sort of people who'd inspire armies to unexpected victories against all odds and they're certainly inspiring to their City team-mates who, to be fair, seem a willing bunch anyway.    

He looks an excellent player in the limited appearances so far. It really is astonishing how succesful he is pinching the ball away from opposition players. I particularly love his very direct style and constant willingness to go forward only to run back half the length of the pitch to retrieve it again. Hopefully he'll improve his passing and decision making when in possession over the course of this season and we will have a fantastic player in our hands.

When you see what we had to pay for Okazaki, Kramaric and Benalouane, this deal looks an absolute bargain of Mahresian proportions.

I already came up with an N'Golo chant

EVERYWHERE IM LOOKING NOW,

IM SURROUNDED BY YOUR EMBRACE

BABY I CAN NGOLO

KNOW YOUR MY SAVING GRACE

YOU'RE EVERYTHING I NEED AN MORE

IT'S WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE

BABY I CAN SEE N'GOLO

PRAY IT WON'T FADE AWAY

I CAN SEE N'GOLO, GOLO, GOLO

I CAN SEE N'GOLO, GOLO, GOLOOOOO

I CAN SEE N'GOLO, GOLO, GOLO

I CAN SEE N'GOLO, GOLO, GOLOOOOO-HU-O

Awesome player! Knew he would be good due to his stats from last season, but for someone who looks about 12 and just happy to be playing, he really is a special player already. Can only see him getting better over the next few years too, which is scary! I hope we have him tied to a solid contract as his value is going to sky rocket if he continues like this. He is 100% made for our style of play also.

Archived