Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

I'm finding it hard to disagree with Col to be fair. Does seem a bit desperate to take any chance to bash Cambiasso that he can but it's hard to argue with the fundamentals of his point. I think Kante's more suited to us.

Just listening to 606 from yesterday and whoever the Leicester fan that phoned into praise Kante and DD had a mare.

In his words:

Against Stoke a couple of weeks ago Kante averaged a tackle every 7 seconds

lol Savage and Fletcher had a field day

Absolutely superb. I tweeted that after the game as a bit of a piss-take. I cannot believe someone's actually taken it seriously lol

With all the headlines going rightfully to Jamie and Riyad, the emergence of N'Golo has slid under the radar of the press and pundits. It is pretty staggering how quickly he has adapted to the Prem. I cannot think of another defensive midfielder playing in the Prem who I would swap him for. His tackling was amazing from game one, but now his passing and ability to make the right pass at the right time is flawless. Another amazing find by Steve Walsh and co. I think I have only seen him miss two tackles since he started playing for us and one of them he chased the guy down and got it back right way!!

Watching him play it does make you wonder how we managed to sign this guy under the noses of any "bigger" teams, he is immense!

I remember the palaver of trying to get him to sign and in the end I wasn't sure whether he was worth all the hassle as it sounded like he wasn't really bothered about signing for us. But wow, am I glad to be wrong, he is exactly what we needed going into this (potentially difficult) season and even Drinky decided to start playing too.

Our current midfield partnership is first class.

Watching him play it does make you wonder how we managed to sign this guy under the noses of any "bigger" teams, he is immense!

I remember the palaver of trying to get him to sign and in the end I wasn't sure whether he was worth all the hassle as it sounded like he wasn't really bothered about signing for us. But wow, am I glad to be wrong, he is exactly what we needed going into this (potentially difficult) season and even Drinky decided to start playing too.

Our current midfield partnership is first class.

As I just posted in the other thread... you can see why they complement each other so well.

Cambiasso was more instumental as he excellent awareness created a few goals alongside Mahrez and Albrighton.

Our fast-attacking gameplay needs someone to do the dirty work if we lose the ball in the middle.

First you've gotta take the ball

and then you've gotta pass it around

cuz when you've got N'golo Kante in your team, you're never going down

And then you will find

this is the time

for N'golo Kante

Bucks fizz- Making your mind up

Needs tweaking

Or ignoring altogether lol

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/N-Golo-Kante-star-pupil-ndash-Leicester-City-boss/story-28179173-detail/story.html

"He is a quiet boy on the pitch. I never hear from him, never."

"When I speak to him he nods. I love him in this way."

"He is a nice boy and his team-mates are laughing with him because everyone loves him. He is a very warm man, very quiet."

Is there anyone in the world better than him that does the same role??

Honest question ^^

I think there is lots of improvement to come from him as he could be better on the ball and I think he will get better. You can't argue with these stats though as against his rivals he makes more tackles, interceptions and key passes. I think Drinkwater is still developing even though it has clicked for him what he needs to do after being a bit part player under Cambiasso last season. Our CM could be one of the best in the league within 12 months.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2015/2016/n$golo_kanté/165/165/14999/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/francis_coquelin/165/165/380/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/morgan_schneiderlin/165/165/724/38/p|premier_league/2015/2016/claudio_yacob/165/165/896/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/fernandinho/165/165/4958/0/p#interceptions/tackles_won/key_passes#90

Archived