Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Grow up lad.

Simply saying it how I see it. As always.

I'd personally have a Drinkwater/Kante pairing over a Kante/Cambiasso one.

The two this season compliment each other beautifully.

Energy...in the Premiership it's crucial.

I'd rather have a Kante/Cambiasso one.

Better than cambiasso ever was for us?

No mate. I don't think so. Cambiasso played some exceptional games for us didn't he.

My point only ever was about his age, his legs and his energy.

And how this related to the speed of the Prem AND how we play (high tempo, high energy etc).

Cambiasso is and always has been a class footballer. And loved by City.

But personally, I'd take this season's midfield over last season's any day of the week.

It's just more suited to the demands of the division.

No mate. I don't think so. Cambiasso played some exceptional games for us didn't he.

My point only ever was about his age, his legs and his energy.

And how this related to the speed of the Prem AND how we play (high tempo, high energy etc).

Cambiasso is and always has been a class footballer. And loved by City.

But personally, I'd take this season's midfield over last season's any day of the week.

It's just more suited to the demands of the division.

Just banter.

But I do love how physical and quick around that Kante is. Cambiasso used to rely on the teams organisation (which he started organising himself in the end) and we could sometimes sink so far back with pressure on. Kante gives use the mobility to win the ball a little further up, and break quicker and can often join the attacks.

Cambiasso could organise a game and dictate the tempo so well though with his range of passing which was invaluable to us.

Super little player, his passing has improved over the last couple of games as well and is now pinging it all over the shop.

He's Here, Hes there hes every ****ing where would fit perfect shame about his name.

His performances are always consistent as well every game.

Just banter.

But I do love how physical and quick around that Kante is. Cambiasso used to rely on the teams organisation (which he started organising himself in the end) and we could sometimes sink so far back with pressure on. Kante gives use the mobility to win the ball a little further up, and break quicker and can often join the attacks.

Cambiasso could organise a game and dictate the tempo so well though with his range of passing which was invaluable to us.

Not banter at all mate.

Completely serious.

Watching the game this guy rarely puts a foot wrong, his passing today was absolutely superb, played the right pass at the right time and that allowed us to flow when going forward. The third goal was class, great link up play between Vardy & Drinky but it all started with Kante playing a perfect ball to Vardy.

Cambiasso excelled at interceptions, last season that was a key area of his game if you look at his stats, Kante however is on another level. Top interceptor in the league I believe, that just goes to show how well he plays defensively, his energy & determination to get the ball is also a massive help.

It's just amusing as he looks like a lost school kid, when on that pitch though he is a beast.

Every team in the Premiership needs a player like Kante.

Rivals fans probably don't even know who he is yet but when u compare him to the likes of Mikel, Delph, Lucas etc it's obvious we've got a real player on our hands who would easily do a job for any of the so called top teams.

The partnership he's striking up with Drinky is the engine room that's driving everything.

I'm in love with N'golo!

Jesus Christ, do you ever miss an opportunity to try and shit on Cambiasso?

I'm starting to believe that there's some truth to the rumours that he slept with your missus.

I understand he made a pass and missed the target.  

Just listening to 606 from yesterday and whoever the Leicester fan that phoned into praise Kante and DD had a mare.

In his words:

Against Stoke a couple of weeks ago Kante averaged a tackle every 7 seconds

lol Savage and Fletcher had a field day

I felt sorry for the guy Sav & Florist could have corrected him,that it was 7 minutes ,but decided to take the p#ss.

They showed themselves not to be the brightest when later referring to DD making a tackle every 7 secs rather than N'G

I felt sorry for the guy Sav & Florist could have corrected him,that it was 7 minutes ,but decided to take the p#ss.

They showed themselves not to be the brightest when later referring to DD making a tackle every 7 secs rather than N'G

Yeah I noticed that. I had no idea what the stat actually was so just found the whole thing quite funny. Fair play to him for going on to give Kante and DD a shout out though as they've both been superb. We're not just the Vardy and Mahrez show as some would lead you to believe

What has surprised me most, is how composed on the ball he is and how accurate his passing has become. Him and Drinkwater just buzz around each other and are all over the pitch, intercepting and building the play with short, accurate, forward passing. He plays like he has been in the Prem for years. I wonder if even our scouts thought he would be this good, this fast! Awesome player, especially for someone who looks about 12 and just happy to be playing a game.

Just listening to 606 from yesterday and whoever the Leicester fan that phoned into praise Kante and DD had a mare.

In his words:

Against Stoke a couple of weeks ago Kante averaged a tackle every 7 seconds

lol Savage and Fletcher had a field day

I heard that, made me laugh when they said Kante would make 30,000 tackles a season if the stat was true lol

The guy who called in handled it well to be fair.

All this talk of Vardy, Mahrez getting poached from us... I really think Kante is the one to be worried about. I think he's one who could genuinely play for a Chelsea, United, Arsenal and slot in comfortably. I think we'll get 2 seasons from him then he'll go for megabucks somewhere...

Archived