Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Was very impressed with Kante today. We got to see the first glimpses of his creative passing ability. It is amazing how he is improving game after game. Credit to Walsh and the player acquisitions team for finding him. Looks like we are going to have no CM problems for a long time!!

Vardy is beyond words, what a player!!!!!!!!

Pretty much two assists to boot.

I only fret about his getting an injury, hes such an energetic, frenetic player that if he takes a knee/ankle blow it could knock him back a way. Could happen to any player ever but I always manage to find something to worry about

Pretty much two assists to boot.

I only fret about his getting an injury, hes such an energetic, frenetic player that if he takes a knee/ankle blow it could knock him back a way. Could happen to any player ever but I always manage to find something to worry about

seems to me he's the kind of guy who'd be all over the pitch even if he had no legs

He's our outstanding new signing. If anyone needed a coaching film to illustrate the essentials for being a class midfielder they could feature Kante..Abundant energy, cunning, determination and an uncanny ability to come out with the ball. Then tries to see the pictures before playing the ball and moving quickly. What a signing.      . 

He's our outstanding new signing. If anyone needed a coaching film to illustrate the essentials for being a class midfielder they could feature Kante..Abundant energy, cunning, determination and an uncanny ability to come out with the ball. Then tries to see the pictures before playing the ball and moving quickly. What a signing.      . 

5 million already looks laughable..

how's he doing? don't think he played against us did he

I asked a Villa fan before. Said he's been anonymous, in/out the squad and I think he's played as a holding midfielder which is not his type of game. Getting used to English football is taking longer than one would want.

I thought it was the opposite of how Kanté has been for us, but last time I posted this a user on here said Kante sounds the same as Veretout. Weird.

Archived