Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

I think there is lots of improvement to come from him as he could be better on the ball and I think he will get better. You can't argue with these stats though as against his rivals he makes more tackles, interceptions and key passes. I think Drinkwater is still developing even though it has clicked for him what he needs to do after being a bit part player under Cambiasso last season. Our CM could be one of the best in the league within 12 months.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2015/2016/n$golo_kanté/165/165/14999/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/francis_coquelin/165/165/380/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/morgan_schneiderlin/165/165/724/38/p|premier_league/2015/2016/claudio_yacob/165/165/896/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/fernandinho/165/165/4958/0/p#interceptions/tackles_won/key_passes#90

Throw Cabaye in there and it's an contest, though. Has him beaten for tackles and key passes, and gets much closer to him on interceptions than the others. He also gets much more opportunity to win the ball for a 40% possession team than those guys playing for the big clubs.

Stats are still damn impressive though. Fantastic signing. I'm not sure there's a player out there that could've been a more perfect fit for how we play and for what we needed. 

I think this little gem will end up being my all time favourite foxes player. Love that hes underrated and barely noticed by journalists/other clubs.

Pound for Pound he has to be the best Premiership summer signing of the season. He's a joy to watch how he goes into tackles and comes away with the Ball most of the time. He's also only going to get better with CR coaching him.

We have to keep our best players and keep building in the same manner to get to the next level. If we do that we'll be secure and around the top for a long time. 

I honestly think out of anyone we have Kante has the ability to become world class, reminds me so much of Makelele (if not better)Won't be long before the big boys come knocking. Hopefully we can tie down him, Mahrez and Vardy on big contracts (with big release clauses)

Yes, people say Newcastle were poor but we never gave them chance to play or to build any momentum. Talk about hunting in numbers. We ran them down so rapidly they quickly knew they'd need a gear they hadn't got to stop getting mauled, with Kante as quick as anyone to show his teeth and Drinkwater so eager to share the meal alongside him.  

Archived