Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Apart from Pogba and Schneiderlin, he isn't worse than the other options imo.

I love Kanté but I don't think you've watched many France/French games.

They love the players they have in midfield and he isn't even in their thoughts.

He's not there JUST yet, but he has what it takes to be a top top player for years to come.

There isnt a single player in Europe that can get the ball off of a player quite as well as he can and so often. But thats only half of his game. Or at least should be....

His decision making is good but its NOT world class. his positioning is good but its not world class.

He cant be world class just because of one attribute... But he has every chance of getting there if the others keep improving

Suits our high pressure game nicely and allows drinky more rime on the ball to do his thing. It looks like he has been working hard on the training ground to build up other areas of his game. His final product was much much better and less paniced on Saturday, lon may it continue. Great addition to the squad.

Really wish kingy could get his chance though. He hasn't put a foot wrong and yet again he is left with cameos. I do feel sorry for him. On form though you have to pick drinky and Kante. Some real managerial headaches here, fortunately good ones.

Suits our high pressure game nicely and allows drinky more rime on the ball to do his thing. It looks like he has been working hard on the training ground to build up other areas of his game. His final product was much much better and less paniced on Saturday, lon may it continue. Great addition to the squad.

Really wish kingy could get his chance though. He hasn't put a foot wrong and yet again he is left with cameos. I do feel sorry for him. On form though you have to pick drinky and Kante. Some real managerial headaches here, fortunately good ones.

Imagine what it'll be like when Matty James is fit again!

We have a good midfield at the moment.

Both wings are exciting. Albrighton whipping the balls in, Mahrez dribbling all over the place, Schlupp lightning fast, and Dyer a dynamo.

James, King, DD, Kante and Inler. Solid.

Difficult choices to make, but it's a squad game and everyone will get game time throughout the season. Good to see so much depth.

Ok his passing's so so

And he's not Cambiasso

But when he's in the midfield

We're gonna have a disco

He could tackle Ronaldo

Bale, Messi or Pirlo

Call up Ranieri tell him we're in love with N'Golo

Archived