Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

lol

The God of Kindness strikes again. :rolleyes:

Yeah he's a dick but he has a point. And there's valbuena and Cobaye and others that are ahead of Kanté in the pecking order.

After the Euro exit for France then we may see his stock rise.

• 3 weeks later...

What a legend this guy has become already, I've never seen anyone win so many tackles he goes in for. First half on Saturday he was making decent players look poor with his interceptions. His passing was better to. Just all in all a great asset to this team. Keep it up N'golo!

What a legend this guy has become already, I've never seen anyone win so many tackles he goes in for. First half on Saturday he was making decent players look poor with his interceptions. His passing was better to. Just all in all a great asset to this team. Keep it up N'golo!

He must have an IV drip of speed before every game as he seems to see everything in slo mo and gets the tackles in right early!

He must have an IV drip of speed before every game as he seems to see everything in slo mo and gets the tackles in right early!

exactly this, its like the matrix at time, he very rarely fouls the man either just a class player that probably wont get the plaudits he deserves.

At one point (think it was the first half) Palace broke from one of our set pieces and I was convinced they were going to score, with Wes/Huth up the other end. Then allof a sudden Kanté pops up out of nowhere with a crunching tackle, wins the ball and stops them in their tracks. Fantastic stuff.

At one point (think it was the first half) Palace broke from one of our set pieces and I was convinced they were going to score, with Wes/Huth up the other end. Then allof a sudden Kanté pops up out of nowhere with a crunching tackle, wins the ball and stops them in their tracks. Fantastic stuff.

yeah was first half, was a 2 on 1 break away Kante being the 1 and he still came out with the ball.

I don't think we will ever hear many interviews from him he just seems like he is here for playing and that's it. Which is definitely not a bad thing!!

Mathieu Valbuena has done okay and he's smaller than Kante.

There was a moment when we were under pressure and he ran out with the ball, but ended up just kicking it down the line. Made me think he's been watching Schlupp too much.

Saw that - suspect he was shattered

This was one of my favourite bits of play (apart from goals obviously), by a City player in years. They looked certain to score and he just piled in and won it so cleanly, then proceeded to steal it off the bloke it ran to. Absolutely outrageous.  

Up against Cabaye...he's not played international football yet has he? Outside chance of a call up for Euro 16?????!!!!

Didn't even notice he was playing 

Up against Cabaye...he's not played international football yet has he? Outside chance of a call up for Euro 16?????!!!!

I would pick him personally, but France have so many good midfielders that play for higher profile teams. If we keep playing the way we are then he will get capped in a friendly as he could play for Mali

Mathieu Valbuena has done okay and he's smaller than Kante.

There was a moment when we were under pressure and he ran out with the ball, but ended up just kicking it down the line. Made me think he's been watching Schlupp too much.

I think he broke with only Vardy anywhere near him, realised everyone else was too knackered to support, so he beat their midfield a few times for giggles then slid it into the corner while winking at Pardew...

I think he broke with only Vardy anywhere near him, realised everyone else was too knackered to support, so he beat their midfield a few times for giggles then slid it into the corner while winking at Pardew...

in to the corner is stretching it lol

Archived