Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Weird red bug

Can't see it anymore prob already drank it

I hope that it wasn't Phytophthora infestans corbynus J

This weird red bug was first detected in North London as long ago as the 1970s, but has spread across the country recently.

You should consult your GP or visit A&E if you experience any of the following symptoms: unwanted facial hair, feelings of restriction in the neck area, compulsive public speaking, the loss of your singing voice, a strong sense of solidarity with the under-privileged or a sexual yearning for Diane Abbott.

Exhibit a

image_zpsms5m6zrb.jpeg

Tell that little ****er to spit the wine it drank back into your glass or you'll ****ing crush it. Who does it think it is, sneaking in and drinking it without paying? Does he have any idea how rare that wine is and how much that cost?

Tell that little ****er to spit the wine it drank back into your glass or you'll ****ing crush it. Who does it think it is, sneaking in and drinking it without paying? Does he have any idea how rare that wine is and how much that cost?

Migrant?

Refuflea?

One of the times I was in Cambodia, I was offered deep fried tarantula. I passed.

They used to do those as a starter in Moomba, Loughborough. I wussed out when I had the chance but I think I'd try it now. Crab, prawn and squid are pretty weird when you think about it, but they're all fantastic eating

They used to do those as a starter in Moomba, Loughborough. I wussed out when I had the chance but I think I'd try it now. Crab, prawn and squid are pretty weird when you think about it, but they're all fantastic eating

I'm sure it tastes fine. It was just thrust on me and I hesitated and that was it. If I have of hesitated and but thought about it. It would have been fine. Mind games.

Archived