Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Which he will absolutely walk and rightly so. There's not even anyone else in the running, not even Poch's magic and his ultimate Tikitaka, Brazil 1970, Total football, Galaticos Spurs side will get close.

Pochettino has done a wonderful job tbf. The only other cases are Koeman, Bilic and Howe imo. 

Undoubtedly so this season, but it has been a season of unprecedented success for Claudio and the club, it is easy to be a gentleman winning every week.

I sure he would be classier than most when under pressure, but pressure can get to the nicest of men.

He has always been a gentleman. I've been following Serie A since when I was a boy and I can't remember a single episode about him that would suggest the contrary.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's not just Pearson though so lets not start this argument. Raneiri has showed more grace than any other title winning manager I can remember... Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson.... they all moan about something and Claudio has never done that. In fact, I've never heard Raneiri say we didn't deserve to lose a game we did.

Precisely. There's only one other manager in this season's EPL who is in the same category as Claudio as regards charisma and class, and that's Jurgen Klopp. Not Slaven Bilic, whom a West Ham poster in this forum claimed to be as classy as Ranieri. Just compare the two after the infamous drawn game in which Jonathan Moss' incompetence badly affected both teams. Bilic moaned about the ref.. Ranieri refused to do so, even though the Foxes had been treated as unfairly as the Hammers. And yet Bilic is certainly a more pleasant person than such as Wenger, Mourinho, and Van Gaal, who always blame others - including on occasion the fans - rather than themselves, for failures.

And while it may not have made as much difference to Leicester fans, to those in the rest of the football world cheering you on to possibly the greatest footballing achievement ever, it does make it even more pleasing that you did it with a person such as Ranieri, rather than with Pearson. If, and it's a big if, Pearson had won the EPL with Leicester, the respect and admiration would still be there - but not the warmth and sheer joy at seeing a really fine person achieve his own dream, and, in doing so, fulfilling the dreams of so many more.

If he walked in my house and pissed all over the floor I'd simply shake his hand and say " The Mrs is in bed, third door on the right - fill your boots"

You'd inflict that on him?

Just joking :P

I think?

He has always been a gentleman. I've been following Serie A since when I was a boy and I can't remember a single episode about him that would suggest the contrary.

Proof if ever it was needed that nice guys do win things

LCFC's success is really phenomenal. Winning the league without expensive football stars; still CR and all players stay humble and grounded. Playing football as a team, working hard for each others. It's the stuff that fans of other clubs can only dream of. 

I have to congratulate Cityfanlee for starting this thread. I can't count the times during this season when I have thought "Claudio I love you". I am listening to "time to win again" - and I am reminded - I love Claudio I love Leicester. This is massive.

Outstanding, the love is well deserved.

Forza Claudio!

Archived