Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

I cannot think of a more worthy manager to win this title and to be the man everybody will remember led what was at least the greatest triumph in English football history.

He's a gentleman before anything else, and still a football man through and through.

He's had a damn good career, and there can't be many other European managers out there that have had better (or had the kind of experience he's had) without winning a top flight title. It was refreshing to see Italian writers and pundits speak up on behalf of Ranieri's reputation this summer when he was getting unfairly ridiculed by large segments of the English football media. They get to see a slightly different Ranieri--one that's eloquent in his native Italian (but worldly enough to get by in three other languages), but who's a gentleman wherever he goes. They never thought he'd win the title, but they held his "firefighting" and team-building abilities in high esteem and they didn't doubt he'd do well at Leicester.

He's not just genial, he's gracious--and every time he achieves success, he always has thanks and he always shares his happiness with others.

When you're a kid, you want to grow up to be like your footballer heroes. As an adult, those feelings fade away, yet I feel like Ranieri is someone anybody can look to as a role model.

I recently did an interview with an Italian journalist in NY where I said if I saw Ranieri, I'd shake his hand. I think my quotes were mistranslated to say I'd give him a hug lol, but I'd definitely like to say "thank you" for the "fantastic, fantastic" job he's done at Leicester City.

That's it for me, The greatest manager we have ever had, If we can build on this, Claudio really has taken us a step further to becoming a club capable of challenging for Europe consistently, he could be the man who makes us attractive to top managers globally in the future, top players when we need them (not top names, we don't really want them)

Claudio, we really do love you.

Can't even describe how proud I am of him, yesterday was fitting to his character and how he has built a respect around the club, we could have limped over the line yesterday with celebration in our mind but no, he kept us composed and we ripped everton apart in a performance worthy of champions.

I had tears yesterday and I hope it's not the last time, so proud of our "Little" club, KEEP DREAMING.

The way he bowed to the Kop and pointed at us and his heart- what a man. A fitting man to deliver our first top flight title. 

Don't you're starting me again. Seriously don't.

Never mind managers, I'm struggling to think of any person I rate as highly.

I was chatting to an Italian a few months back, and he described Ranners as a true gentleman. Never truer words.

I can't wait to see what happens over the summer and next season.

The way he bowed to the Kop and pointed at us and his heart- what a man. A fitting man to deliver our first top flight title.

Outstanding simply outstanding

What a man, what a team, what a season

Ranieri woah woah woah woah

He come from Italy to manage the City

Ranieri has been a total breath of fresh air for this club, the interviews, the way he has managed the expectation all season has been spot on

Long live King Claudio

Archived