Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

One thing is true about the article mentioning how people see similarities between Ranieri and Bearzot (and Ranieri being pleased about it) Bearzot was seen as a has been, with most Italians bemoaning his appointment as the CT of Italy (I had a subscription at the time of the Guerin Sportivo and read it voraciously) Well Bearzot showed them too! ;)

Fo me Claudio's game management this season has been unreal. The strategy of 'finding a way to win' has got us so many points this season, and the tinkering has been focused on those already on the pitch. The number of side switches, wes and Huth, Mahrez and Albrighton etc have been superb and substitutions have almost always been game changers.

Extremely clever stuff. So proud to have such a gent and a superstar as our boss.

Fo me Claudio's game management this season has been unreal. The strategy of 'finding a way to win' has got us so many points this season, and the tinkering has been focused on those already on the pitch. The number of side switches, wes and Huth, Mahrez and Albrighton etc have been superb and substitutions have almost always been game changers.

Extremely clever stuff. So proud to have such a gent and a superstar as our boss.

He is different gravy isn't he

King Claudio Ranieri

Fair play if he is linked with Italy and we cannot expect him to turn down his beloved country.

Just hope if he ever does leave he helps the owners choose a manager to keep us going at his level.

I'm Italian, and I'm quite sure he will remain at Leicester. After the Greek experience Ranieri told that being a national team manager is not the kind of job that suits him best. And being the manager of Italy is a continuous war against press and 60 mln wannabe managers :-D.

And then, Ranieri is truly in love with Leicester City and English football! Good for you

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Stay at Leicester.

Win FÀ Cup 2017

Qualify for Europe

Year after win Europa League and another cup and yet again qualify for Europe.

After that he should go manage italy in the World Cup.

If he can put a champions league trophy and another PL trophy somewhere in all that, it will be a "decent" return.

Seriously though, the irony of it all is that if Leicester is not in the top 8 next year, he will have flopped. Football is that mad...

He's got class, a pure gentleman toward the media, can't recall another Premier League manager who has always been so cool, calm and collected when interviewed. Clearly a genius at man management with how events on and off the field have been handled. I'm very proud to be a fan with Claudio at the Helm, long may it continue.

it could have been so different, with Ranieri confirming other Premier League sides had approached him over vacant managerial roles. 
Speaking to La Gazzetta dello Sport the former Chelsea boss confirmed he was desperate to return to the English game before Leicester came calling.

He said: 'I was happy when I was called to go to England. I wanted to go back so bad, that I would have accepted a team from the Football League.
'Two other Premier clubs had contacted me, but then they made other choices. Leicester convinced me because of their sense of leadership, their programs, and their facilities. They are perfectly organised.

"'Two other Premier clubs had contacted me, but then they made other choices. Leicester convinced me because of their sense of leadership, their programs, and their facilities. They are perfectly organised."

Also Claudio had a enough dignity and pride not to even mention those clubs by name.

I wonder which 2 clubs rejected Ranieri as they must be kicking themselves.

Also i always knew he is still on good terms with Roman.

Classy man....

"'Two other Premier clubs had contacted me, but then they made other choices. Leicester convinced me because of their sense of leadership, their programs, and their facilities. They are perfectly organised."

Also Claudio had a enough dignity and pride not to even mention those clubs by name.

I wonder which 2 clubs rejected Ranieri as they must be kicking themselves.

Also i always knew he is still on good terms with Roman.

Classy man....

I was wondering that. Maybe West Ham?

Think about it lads, if we hadn't have got paulo sousa, he wouldn't have failed so much that we got Eriksson, who then wouldn't have failed so much that we got Pearson back, who then wouldn't have got us promoted, who then wouldn't have been sacked, and Ranieri wouldn't have taken over and won the league. All this stems from Paulo and his 6-1 loss away to portsmouth... what a guy   :ph34r:     :cap:

Fair play if he is linked with Italy and we cannot expect him to turn down his beloved country.

Just hope if he ever does leave he helps the owners choose a manager to keep us going at his level.

Why not? After what our team has done for him why would he even entertain the thought of walking away from them?  

He's got class, a pure gentleman toward the media, can't recall another Premier League manager who has always been so cool, calm and collected when interviewed. Clearly a genius at man management with how events on and off the field have been handled. I'm very proud to be a fan with Claudio at the Helm, long may it continue.

Unlike  Pearson, Ranieri understands that dealing positively with the media is part of the job and being pleasant will likely make the job a little easier.    

Undoubtedly so this season, but it has been a season of unprecedented success for Claudio and the club, it is easy  to be a gentleman winning every week. 

I sure he would be classier than most when under pressure, but pressure can get to the nicest of men.

Unlike  Pearson, Ranieri understands that dealing positively with the media is part of the job and being pleasant will likely make the job a little easier.    

It's not just Pearson though so lets not start this argument. Raneiri has showed more grace than any other title winning manager I can remember... Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson.... they all moan about something and Claudio has never done that. In fact, I've never heard Raneiri say we didn't deserve to lose a game we did.

Archived