Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Ranieri managed people like Zola, Del Piero, Buffon, Medved, Totti, Rossi, Batistuta, Albeida, Petit, Makalele, Terry, Lampard, Cole, Rise, discovered Martial and tons of other players, won also 3 times promotions to 1st devision, finished 4 times as 2nd in top devisions, built team for Jose and never got any credit.

I am so glad that Jose can finally fxxk off.

Ranieri never complained about refs or players.  Man with dignity, passion, heart and the smartest fox of all. 

The guy is fxxxing legend!

He's a great bloke. Just someone you cannot but like. What is truly incredible is that he's a top manager with incredible abilities. Those two, a likable person and a great manager, are not the rule but usually the exception.

Thank you Mr. Ranieri for choosing to say yes to little Leicester. Everyone who's a fan is very grateful to you. We hope you do retire with us.

He's a great bloke. Just someone you cannot but like. What is truly incredible is that he's a top manager with incredible abilities. Those two, a likable person and a great manager, are not the rule but usually the exception.

Thank you Mr. Ranieri for choosing to say yes to little Leicester. Everyone who's a fan is very grateful to you. We hope you do retire with us.

In 10 years............

Corr imagine 10 years where claudio could take us if he carries on building how he is now, 

It seems when he's given a cheque book he does like to spend, but we are not that sort of club, our owners and scouts do their homework (even the owners do their homework on players if the latest vardy quotes are true) 

and claudio won't just be given a blank cheque, and I think it's actually brought the best out in him, he could easily have gone off in january and said to the owners "Let's spend 35m and go for Europe" 

but he was content with what he had, and that looks promising to me, Even in todays car window interview arriving to training his words were "Keep going, we want to improve alot" 

He seems happy to buy carefully and build players, which completely fills me with confidence for years to come, Let's hope this summer we don't go too crazy and stick to the long term plan.

Testaccio, where Ranieri grew up. At the beginning of the video, you can see Testaccio Roma Club, the oldest Roma club of the entire city. Ranieri started his career as a player at the "Dodicesimo Giallorosso" ("twelfth red and yellow"), a small Roma satellite club managed by fans that no longer exisits today, then in 1971 he started playing in the proper AS Roma youth sector.

On may 15, celebrations will be held for Ranieri in Testaccio.

http://video.gazzetta.it/testaccio-pazza-ranieri-una-favola-due-soldi/c38417de-1146-11e6-a441-b8618796076b?playlistId=b4f0b0ee-79e8-11e3-b322-c9e919454f4d

Abramovich said he could never win the PL what did he know. claudio is class

Abramovich have never said that. He hardly talks to press let alone talk this way.  Its just media BS. 

Jose was the bad one and who made many put-downs, just like:

Ranieri? I guess he’s right with what he said I am very demanding of myself and I have to win to be sure of things. This is why I have won so many trophies in my career. Ranieri on the other hand has the mentality of someone who doesn’t need to win. He is almost 70 years old. He has won a Supercup and another small trophy and he is too old to change his mentality. He’s old and he hasn’t won anything. I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.'"

Ranieri was 56-years-old then..

Hi, I am a Cagliari fan, where Mister Ranieri started his Serie A career. He took the job with Cagliari in C1 (third tier) and took us straight to Serie A , achieving to not relegate for the 2 seasons in Serie A he stayed with us . Just wanted to share that Leicester is in a way the english Cagliari . Cagliari won the Serie A in 1970 against the Juventus, Inter, Milan surprising everyone. Also, Ranieri introduced the Dilly Ding Dilly Dong in 1991 while coaching Cagliari . I have been following LCFC cclosely this season partly due to my fond memories of Ranieri and I am so happy for you guys. LCFC Champions !!!

"(the future) it's in our hands, me and my players, my sons" (you'll understand the last words better when you hear the inflection in his voice)

Ranieri, what a guy!

Archived