Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

He might not be on the same level as them achievements wise, but for what he's done for this club, and the town and the people. Unimaginable.

Exactly right Manini

I genuinely believe the journey has just started aswell

Onwards and Upwards

Up the Foxes

Long live King Claudio or GOD if you prefer

I was over the moon when I heard we had signed Claudio to replace NP.  With the success he's had he deserves to be up there with the names mentioned  earlier. The one thing he has in common with them all is that none of them really were outstanding players in their own right. But all went on to having great careers as Managers. But when it comes to reading the game Claudio has few equals. 

"Claudio Ranieri reveals Leicester's secrets", where he briefly addresses the italian press on the basics of his winning formula.

It's nothing revolutionary for a supporter of the foxes, but clearly shows the italian Claudio: clam, well spoken, eloquent, elegant.

"Claudio Ranieri reveals Leicester's secrets", where he briefly addresses the italian press on the basics of his winning formula.

It's nothing revolutionary for a supporter of the foxes, but clearly shows the italian Claudio: clam, well spoken, eloquent, elegant.

come on Mr Pizza - stop giving away the Team secrets..!

We've rarely seen Pearson being pictured in public and enjoying himself.

It's a fresh air in Ranieri of allowing this sort of thing (on the player's graffiti wall and at Monaco Grand Prix) outside of football. Another reason why the press like being around him.

*No, not another Pearson argument btw.

Just come back from hols in Casteddu. Cagliari in Sardinia.

Local football fans, including some not so obvious fanatics.

From police, museum attendants, old locals on the beach, youngsters playing footy

on the beach,waiters and some beautifull ladies all wanting to discuss the Leicester story and Ranieri.

Many just happy that the wonder happened....

Wow, I just signed up to this forum because I thought you lot would want to read what Ranieri said at the Q&A last night, and I see that "Livid" has kindly already put a link here! Thank you for that. I was lucky enough to get one of the free tickets before they were fully booked.

Just to add to what I've said in the blog, I have to say Ranieri was ice cool last night. He didn't look the least bit worried or stressed about the Vardy issue. And, I guess, why should he be? He's the Premier League champion and you're in the Champions League group stage next season! You'll find another gem to replace him, I'm sure. But as a Bournemouth fan, I just hope it isn't Callum Wilson...  :unsure:

Was delighted that I got to personally congratulate Ranieri and shake his hand. You guys have been a massive inspiration to Bournemouth fans this season. You've shown us that nothing is beyond us. 

Enjoy the blog - he said some genuinely brilliant things last night. And the only time he became stern was on the subject of how friends of his used to think he was a loser for "always coming second". Clearly wrankles with him...

Before last night, my gut feeling was that Leicester might finish bottom half next season. After last night, I am convinced that there is absolutely no chance of that. The guy is a winner and he seems in a very good place in his life. 

http://narrow-the-angle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/claudio-ranieri-q-at-italian-cultural.html

Wow, I just signed up to this forum because I thought you lot would want to read what Ranieri said at the Q&A last night, and I see that "Livid" has kindly already put a link here! Thank you for that. I was lucky enough to get one of the free tickets before they were fully booked.

Just to add to what I've said in the blog, I have to say Ranieri was ice cool last night. He didn't look the least bit worried or stressed about the Vardy issue. And, I guess, why should he be? He's the Premier League champion and you're in the Champions League group stage next season! You'll find another gem to replace him, I'm sure. But as a Bournemouth fan, I just hope it isn't Callum Wilson...  :unsure:

Was delighted that I got to personally congratulate Ranieri and shake his hand. You guys have been a massive inspiration to Bournemouth fans this season. You've shown us that nothing is beyond us. 

Enjoy the blog - he said some genuinely brilliant things last night. And the only time he became stern was on the subject of how friends of his used to think he was a loser for "always coming second". Clearly wrankles with him...

Before last night, my gut feeling was that Leicester might finish bottom half next season. After last night, I am convinced that there is absolutely no chance of that. The guy is a winner and he seems in a very good place in his life. 

http://narrow-the-angle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/claudio-ranieri-q-at-italian-cultural.html

Thanks. Your club has been another essential ingredient of the crazy, magical trip that was 2015/16. I was so pleased to see you promoted last year. Leicester have given everyone a lift with their title win, but first time appearances in the top flight are also important in the ongoing fight to stave off the tedium of status quo financial football that bores everyone to tears. Shame Brighton couldn't make it this year (yeah - they've been up before but ages ago).

Last week I was watching a replay of the game at your place in August - what was it - three long term injuries to key players you suffered in that game? I was thinking 'there but for the grace of god...'.  Eddie Howe did such a great job pulling the team round after that. 

You were also the team we scored fewest goals against all season. The only one we got was in game one of Vardy's eleven game run, right?

Feel bitterly sorry for the bloke if the team gets dismantled which looks very much on the cards, not sure Claudio has been in this position before....i would be very surprised if he did not have one eye on the italy job.

Thanks. Your club has been another essential ingredient of the crazy, magical trip that was 2015/16. I was so pleased to see you promoted last year. Leicester have given everyone a lift with their title win, but first time appearances in the top flight are also important in the ongoing fight to stave off the tedium of status quo financial football that bores everyone to tears. Shame Brighton couldn't make it this year (yeah - they've been up before but ages ago).

Last week I was watching a replay of the game at your place in August - what was it - three long term injuries to key players you suffered in that game? I was thinking 'there but for the grace of god...'.  Eddie Howe did such a great job pulling the team round after that. 

You were also the team we scored fewest goals against all season. The only one we got was in game one of Vardy's eleven game run, right?

Yes, I believe so. Thanks for your kind words. Be very interesting to see who Leicester sign this summer...

Not too many people have read the blog, which I think is a real shame. Wouldn't mind if it was something I'd come up with myself (some blogs do well, others don't, that's the nature of writing on the internet). But this one is almost entirely comprised of Ranieri quotes from the night. It's basically just all the best bits. He really said a lot of great things. 

If anyone read it and liked it, I would be really grateful if you could give it a mention on social media. There were only 150 (mainly Italian) people in the room and a lot of what he said has gone unreported by the press.

The story I am about to write was relayed by a woman who I know to be honest and reliable. This is a true story.

She is the mother of my brothers wife and is from Manchester. She travels to Italy quite often, and is fluent in the language.

Several weeks ago She was traveling on Ryanair to Rome with an older couple seated next to her. The wife was sitting near the window the man was in the middle and the wife near the window.

She began to talk to the man. Finding out he was Italian she began to speak in Italian, to his amusement. He was going to Rome.

She said to me (quote paraphrased) "he was a very nice man, and was very interested in what I was going to Italy for. We spoke about Rome..,and how it was back in the sixties. I told him where I worked...about my husband, where I lived...about his neighborhood, which I knew well". " ...he spoke to me about the changes he's seen over the years and where he currently lives". "He was going to see his mother and have lunch with her". Well clearly you know who this man is! She didn't. It was only during disinbarcment that someone told her "do you know who you were talking to?" She did not, and was probably the only person in England that did not know and had to ask for more information on who this Ranieri was. She told me (and this is the irony) "he is the manager of Leicester City...you know? The Champions of England!"

I did have a few questions, but my surprise was that: how is a man of his stature flying Ryanair and lucky enough to sit next to the only person in England who doesn't know who he is.

Daft!

Just to add to what I've said in the blog, I have to say Ranieri was ice cool last night. He didn't look the least bit worried or stressed about the Vardy issue. And, I guess, why should he be? He's the Premier League champion and you're in the Champions League group stage next season! You'll find another gem to replace him, I'm sure. But as a Bournemouth fan, I just hope it isn't Callum Wilson... :unsure:

Great blog narrow the angle

Up the Bournemouth next season

Up the Foxes

Archived