Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Concourse Trouble

I find the mentality of some people just incredible. Even if he was wearing a hull shirt, would you really find the need to go up to him and assault him? It's ridiculous. Just ****ing ignore him like an adult. The fact he wasn't even wearing a hull shirt makes it even worse. We really do have some neanderthals amongst us.

So it was just a random coincidence that on THAT day, at THAT time, for THAT game, he decided that a black and orange football related top was the best choice....clown of epic proportions....

Just out of interest, if it had been a woman who was pied in the face for wearing black and orange, would you take the same view?

What kinda team do we support where you have to check what you are wearing at a football match for fear of getting a hot pie in your face by your own supporters? What kind of person would want to push a hot pie into someone's face for wearing the 'wrong' clothes? 

You sir are a t-wat! 

He didn't say that it was the right thing to do, only that wearing black and organge clothing when you're playing a team that wears black and orange is a daft thing to do.

Just out of interest, if it had been a woman who was pied in the face for wearing black and orange, would you take the same view?

Many women have taken a creampie from blokes due to anger at the football.

I'm being polite when I say there are some real morons out there and the bloke didn't deserve this.

I was considering wearing a maroon/red top last Saturday but in the knowledge that there are some real morons out there I changed my mind and put a blue one on.

Easy way around this problem. The male just gives the pie to a female to carry out the pie assault. 

Saw something about this on facebook, lad on my friends list was the one who got attacked (cant remember his bloody name now)

Said he was just minding his business next minute he's swinging punches lollol

The other lad got booted out and arrested.

He didn't get arrested as he was in the car park after the game , lying on the floor and making a total cock of himself.

Pie herself? She'd look like a right mentalist. Wouldn't happen. Unless she was a mentalist.

No I meant pass it on to another female so a female pies a female. Then we get around the problem that was brought up.

If a man did 'pie' a female, and another man 'pied' the man who 'pied' the female, then the female who got 'pied' by the man would probably get upset with the man who 'pied' the man who 'pied' her.

Edit - this is working on the assumption that the woman 'pied' is the partner of the original 'pie-er'. 

While I do not agree with what happened, I can agree with those who say that maybe the pie-ee should have been more aware of what they were wearing.  I think that I would have the awareness in my mind of where I was going and deciding that my orange and black top probably wouldn't be the best idea.

It's ridiculous I know, but it's part of the world we live in these days and there are far too many idiots about.  That could have been much worse, what if it was a situation where a punch was thrown by said idiot, knocked the guy to the ground hitting his head in the process and causing life threatening injuries?

But it was just a pie so it's kinda funny*

* as long as no one got really hurt and there is no long term damage

tbf it is definitely funny 

also to be even fairer, (local team) or not why would you wear an orange and black football jersey to a leicester city away game when we are playing a team wearing orange and black?t asking to be pied imo.

There's two scenarios to this though. If the pie wasn't that hot then you could see the amusing side of being an onlooker watching someone getting pied.

But the pie could also have been scalding and the bloke came back from Hull away looking like Simon Weston- not funny at all.

As a side not I've actually got a black and orange training top which I have worn as my final layer of clothing on a winter night match. I'd never put thought into the colours I'm wearing as I'd have thought just being in the Leicester end would be enough toshow who you support.

For the record it wasn't me nor any of my former teammates who got pied last night

Archived