Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Concourse Trouble

It does make you wonder what goes through the head of these berks.

When we played Hull on Boxing Day recently there was a guy in a Leicester shirt over the top of a tiger onesie?

I'd have bovril'd him if he got closer never mind pie.

What kinda tit goes to an away end at Hull wearing black and orange?

That is like turning up in the Leicester end at Palace with a sweater saying "I LOVE Buckingham PALACE" and expecting not to take shit.

That dude will forever remember the taste of acting like a t-wat ......... balti. Probably has third degree facial burns too.

Back of the net.

What kinda tit goes to an away end at Hull wearing black and orange?

That is like turning up in the Leicester end at Palace with a sweater saying "I LOVE Buckingham PALACE" and expecting not to take shit.

That dude will forever remember the taste of acting like a t-wat ......... balti. Probably has third degree facial burns too.

Back of the net.

What kinda team do we support where you have to check what you are wearing at a football match for fear of getting a hot pie in your face by your own supporters? What kind of person would want to push a hot pie into someone's face for wearing the 'wrong' clothes? 

You sir are a t-wat! 

What kinda team do we support where you have to check what you are wearing at a football match for fear of getting a hot pie in your face by your own supporters? What kind of person would want to push a hot pie into someone's face for wearing the 'wrong' clothes? 

You sir are a t-wat! 

Ha ha, I guess then I will see you at the next City V Forest home game, in the kop, in your full Forest kit wondering why people are shouting at you so aggressively.

I would like to watch you explain your point then.

As for your facial burns, just put some baby lotion on it and it should heel within a few months... the baliti smell, however, will take a little longer to go away...

Ha ha, I guess then I will see you at the next City V Forest home game, in the kop, in your full Forest kit wondering why people are shouting at you so aggressively.

You sir are a t-wat:)

But he wasn't wearing a Hull kit,that's part of the point.Someone engaged pie before thinking.

But he wasn't wearing a Hull kit,that's part of the point.Someone engaged pie before thinking.

So it was just a random coincidence that on THAT day, at THAT time, for THAT game, he decided that a black and orange football related top was the best choice....clown of epic proportions....

So it was just a random coincidence that on THAT day, at THAT time, for THAT game, he decided that a black and orange football related top was the best choice....clown of epic proportions....

Probably not the best decision he has ever made,however he probably didn't imagine that someone would possibly think a home fan would A/ go in the away end when there were 10k empty home seats B/Not look at the shirt properly C/ Get a pie in the face.

I like my food so wouldn't waste a mouthful .

Spurs away league game I had just dislocated my shoulder.When I waltzed in the pub Boyjones from here pointed out my sling matched Spurs colours exactly including piping.No pie for me.

Probably the same bloke that came up to me last season. West Ham at home and I have a redskins hat woolly hat on, he came right up into my face and was like I think you're in the wrong end mate you best get out of here. Just laughed at him and walked off. The colours aint even close to west ham really about from the burgundy.

As for your facial burns, just put some baby lotion on it and it should heel within a few months... the baliti smell, however, will take a little longer to go away...

Nice try to diminish my argument by making out I am the person who has had a pie in the face; the assumption being there that only the person who was hurt by the action can show outrage - this is ridiculous and I think that this actually adds gravitas to what I was saying.

Two points. 1) It is possible for someone to be offended on behalf of someone else especially when the action that caused offense is one that could injure and comes without intended provocation, and makes the group which I am part of by association look like complete muppets. 2) If I were to show up in the away end at Forest in their full kit then I might expect some 'abuse' (however, these are not comparable situations), but I should have the right not to expect bodily harm.

The person in point two might be called foolish but that person has a right to safety, and anyone who does not respect that right should be dealt with by the police and cannot use support of my football team as a defense. 

Like I said these are not comparable situations (what happened last night and your fictional situation) but even your extreme example is flawed, especially as there is a difference between 'people shouting at you [...] aggressively', which might be expected in your created situation of deliberate provocation, and an 'assault' taking place as a result of non-intended offense being taken on the basis of clothing. If 'non-intended offense being taken on the basis of clothing' sounds stupid then that is because it is! In both situations assault is not an appropriate response.

Now, I hope your night in the cells was not too arduous and they let you out nice and early this morning. :thumbup:  Jokes.  lol

You sir are a t-wat! 

True, there just aint enough pies to throw at all the badly dressed fans.

What kind of society do we live in where you can't wear whatever you want in fear of having a warm pie smashed in your face?

Archived