Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

Arsene Wenger:

"We have to keep winning games and collecting points and hope that Leicester slip up."

It's gonna take me a few days to let that sink in. I'm in awe with this team and I don't know how feel !

I'll keep thinking I'm going wake up in bit and check to see how Sunderland are doing.

Arsene Wenger:

"We have to keep winning games and collecting points and hope that Leicester slip up."

It's gonna take me a few days to let that sink in. I'm in awe with this team and I don't know how feel !

I'll keep thinking I'm going wake up in bit and check to see how Sunderland are doing.

I know, it shows how far we come when a Sunderland win against Arsenal would do more for us than Sunderland loss..

I said weeks ago (can't be bothered to find the post but it's there...) that in Mahrez we have a world class player. I was laffed off (as per). I still believe it.

You find me a more sought after attacking midfielder in Europe at present.

I think Jordan Veretout is the best at attacking his agent right now. :D

If Leicester City continue to fight for every ball and make pressure all over the pitch then everything is possible. The players have to believe they can go all the way. Don't think too much - just continue to play the way, they have played this season. :)

Arsene Wenger:

It's gonna take me a few days to let that sink in. I'm in awe with this team and I don't know how feel !

You can't help but think that there is a hint of Sarcasm or at the very least a big physiological dig at Man City more than him really being concerned at us "slipping up"

Great to hear though, gotta make the most of the situation! Happy days!

I said weeks ago (can't be bothered to find the post but it's there...) that in Mahrez we have a world class player. I was laffed off (as per). I still believe it.

You find me a more sought after attacking midfielder in Europe at present.

:cap: shock

Archived