Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

Now then....If...sorry when we beat Chelsea next week, we could well be sending them into the relegation zone,

obviously other results need to run accordingly...

Bournemouth vs Manutd

Norwich vs Everton

Sunderland vs Watford

Man.city vs Swansea.

Newcastle to go on a 2 game winning streak, as back up.

Now then....If...sorry when we beat Chelsea next week, we could well be sending them into the relegation zone,

obviously other results need to run accordingly...

Bournemouth vs Manutd

Norwich vs Everton

Sunderland vs Watford

Man.city vs Swansea.

Newcastle to go on a 2 game winning streak, as back up.

It is funny how we actually want to see the bottom teams winning those games lol

I said weeks ago (can't be bothered to find the post but it's there...) that in Mahrez we have a world class player. I was laffed off (as per). I still believe it.

You find me a more sought after attacking midfielder in Europe at present.

I think there's been a misunderstanding here, if you were only saying it weeks ago then you were probably laughed off for being so ridiculously late to the party.

for me now, we have to accept we are a big scalp, and teams will come to the KP, and sit back and defend in numbers, looking to hit us on the break. This is a worry as this negates a lot of our game, I hope we can find a way round this #topfourteamproblems

ManU did that to us, albeit without the hit on the break aspect, just tried to take advantage from set pieces

ManU did that to us, albeit without the hit on the break aspect, just tried to take advantage from set pieces

yep, and we struggled to a draw. if the likes of west brom and stoke visit and do this, getting a draw will NOT be seen as a good result now (and never would be)

yep, and we struggled to a draw. if the likes of west brom and stoke visit and do this, getting a draw will NOT be seen as a good result now (and never would be)

Agreed. But we have Claudio. He is a wise manager. He's one step ahead.

Dream land for me and only getting better watching the re run of us winning 3-0 away from home against a side who totally did a number on us last season and thinking bloody hell we should have scored 6 and might impact  on our goal difference with our league position. 

I can't believe this is really happening to our club :) it really is the halcyon days for Leicester - in my 25+ years of watching this team in 3 different divisions some seasons amazing some pitiful I have never experienced anything like this ... we are showing the type of form and confidence that won us league 1 and the championship against some of the best clubs in Europe, I've seen us play in the Prem before many times and it's been ok to lose but put up a good fight, watched the whole of the MON era but never can I remember being only bothered by what Man U Arsenal Liverpool Spurs etc are doing - villa, Sunderland, Newcastle might as well be Derby & Forest or cov for how much I'm interested in what they are doing this season. It's totally mad and crackers and may not last the season but who cares, it's totally unpredictable Leicester, 1million times sweeter because of all the crappy football we've had to endure and absolutely totally fcuking fantastic;))

great post that just reflects exactly my own thoughts and feelings..wtf is going on here?...long may it continue

As others have said this is totally unbelievable compared to a year ago even, when we only had eyes for the likes of what Burnley, QPR, the two NE teams and Villa were doing!  - let alone compared to in 2008 when we went down at Stoke to enter the third tier for the first time ever!! Magic is the only word that springs to mind - even if this run doesn't last and our star players get crocked or lose form - one can hope not! Thanks millions to Nige and Claudio :-)

I have no issue with the 40 point thing, it's a target. Once that target is hit, the next target will be produced. For all we know, the players may have been incentivised to hit 40 points before (for example) March.

It's completely sensible to say this publically. We have no idea what he says to the players in private

The 40 point thing has kept all the pressure away from us. There is no expectation.

Archived