Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

"manuel pellegrini has agreed with arsenal manager arsene wenger and manchester united manager van gaal by stating leicester should be considered genuine title challengers"

things you thought youd never hear on sky sports news part #34323

Top of the prem and everyone everywhere is talking about us, this isn't real is it?

It's unreal. But it's fvckin brilliant. I'm loving every minute of it. Played golf with a Chelsea, Arsenal ans Spurs fan today and I was giving it the massive big un much to their dislike. I'm milking this for all its worth. Enjoy it while it lasts folks...

I'm in Edinburgh and no one gives a toss about English football!

Now if he was called McVardy...

This doesn't match my experiences up here.

A lot of people I only vaguely know at work have approached me over the last week giving it "Whit aboot they Foxes, eh?*".

[* this is the local patois and is roughly equivalent to "Oooooooooh, look at Leicester"]

Apparently WBA under Steve Clarke had 26 points from 13 before sinking down to mid table finish.

if we lose against the top 6 sides then it will be an anti climax now. It shouldn't be but that's the price of expectation. whatever happens, we must be vocal behind the team to help keep their confidence up. If it seems that we still believe then hopefully they will aswell.

We are class.

I tell you what's doing my head in at the minute: these beefwit pundits and armchair pundits saying that Leicester being top of the league says more about the quality of the opposition.

It's just completely awful logic.

So, every year when some boring bastards like Chelsea are top, the quality of the opposition is tremendous. Now we're high-flying, suddenly everybody else is terrible. 

Fkinidiots.

Archived