Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Top-of-the-league Thread

I have no issue with the 40 point thing, it's a target. Once that target is hit, the next target will be produced. For all we know, the players may have been incentivised to hit 40 points before (for example) March.

Do they have an extra bonus for hitting it before 2016? :D

There are a couple of blokes I know who were always Manchester United “fans”. They never showed any real interest in Leicester from O’Neill right through to the beginning of the Pearson era.

Last season I was irritated to be informed via Facebook that they had procured LCFC season tickets, thus stopping many die hard Leicester fans of many years getting one. Was this just an investment to make sure they see Man Utd once a year?

Apparently not. This season they are regaled in blue and posting LCFC banter on social media.

Have we already attracted our very own plastics?

Can we just please sing "top of the league" early in the Chelsea game... just in case like.... just so i can have legitimately stood and sung this at a Premier league game.

just in case the worst should happen lol:)

Can we just please sing "top of the league" early in the Chelsea game... just in case like.... just so i can have legitimately stood and sung this at a Premier league game.

just in case the worst should happen lol:)

We probably won't be at kick off though lol we'll be able to sing that if we're winning

The table could possibly be like this before the Chelsea game. We win and go 5pts clear and they stay in the relegation zone.  :o

Leicester 32

----------------------

Arsenal 30

Man City 29

Man Utd 29

-----------------------

Tottenham 26

Swansea 17

Norwich 16

Bournemouth 16

Newcastle 16

-----------------------

Chelsea 15

Sunderland 15

Villa 9

Seen a lot of United fans we don't have the bottle nor squad depth to beat them this year. Have you seen their squad tonight? Lingard and Varela starting? Nick Powell on the bench? Their subs look horrific

With the ridiculous amounts of multi multi millions Van Gaal has spent at Utd and to see just how bloody average they are, it's amazing he's still in a job.

He's looking to be another Sven. Living off previous fortunes.

With the ridiculous amounts of multi multi millions Van Gaal has spent at Utd and to see just how bloody average they are, it's amazing he's still in a job.

He's looking to be another Sven. Living off previous fortunes.

It is embarrassing 100's millions spent to have to use players like Powell on the bench and the crap starting 11 they have is just completely outrageous. We have spent a fraction of that amount and have better depth

It is embarrassing 100's millions spent to have to use players like Powell on the bench and the crap starting 11 they have is just completely outrageous. We have spent a fraction of that amount and have better depth

You know what they say,  A fool and his Money are easily parted.  

• 2 weeks later...

The inconsistency of all of the top sides this season will always give us a chance of finishing in the top 4. We've been spoilt so far this season and when we actually lose it feels like the end of the world lol

When you take a step back from it all and look at it objectively it's still pretty amazing where we find ourselves. We must not rest on our laurels though and to stand any chance of finishing in a European spot we must strengthen in January. We're running JV into the ground at the moment

So how many have we been top for then (including today)?

I'm guessing around 20 days so far this season?

How many  days and how many teams have been top for longer than us?

Archived